Oodweyne

Mr Illey Is On His Way To The Ethiopian's Version Of The Sing-Sing's Penitentiary.

Mooge   

there is illey followed by Oromo guards. toloow why is Abey releasing photos? we can see he wants to humiliate him and to show his oromo base that he is the man in charge. haha. niyoow Ninka Abey is on a roll.

cadnaan1   

Wallee xabashi asxaan ma lahan ninja ileey siduu daacad ugu ahaa xabashida wuu caabudi jiray and now this is his reward for his loyality

• Like 1

Mooge   

Video bahdilkii Illey. ninkii dadkisa gumada sidasa u dambaysa niyoow. sharaf waxa ku ledahay dadkaka tageradisa.

• Thanks 2

Ducale   

From Melez ma dhiman to the green mile floor. 

DEAD MAN WALKING. 

Beautiful and fitting humiliation before oromo snatch the dabaqodhi-life out of that rat.

This is  just beautiful justice is being done  ileey who committed so many crimes i

Obehalf  of his tigre masters oo maanta sidi bissad yaro xijaaaban la xareeeyey. This is historic 

• Like 1

Duufaan   
17 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This is  just beautiful justice is being done  ileey who committed so many crimes i

Obehalf  of his tigre masters oo maanta sidi bissad yaro xijaaaban la xareeeyey. This is historic 

I do not feel sorry for Iley. The poor guy deserves whatever happens to him. Do you think Biixi and others will face the justice for their role of attempting to dismantle the nation of Somali republic? Because it is crime called treason with a death penalty. 

Mujahid biixi didn't  Dismantle anything. The Somali republic  ceased to exist  in 1991 Somaliland re declared it statehood of 26 june  1960.  Somaliland and Somalia were never the same country the 2 countries only share a mere language that's about it.

Oodweyne   

Hello Folks,

Well, I am conflicted with this news. Or at least I am torn-up two-ways about it. You see there is a part of me that says, finally justice is being done. And even rejoice at the comeuppance spectacle of this two-bit-stooge. And I could even see myself saying, for good measure, that it serves him right to bang, indeed.

And whilst we at it in this sort of "vengeance mode", still that part of me wishes that he may soon be found swinging (i.e., in a feat-off-the-ground-first-and-head-in-the-noose-sort-of-swinging) from the nearest lamppost in Jigjiga's through-fare in which you could find it as his "deserving deserts", for all the crimes he committed against his people at the behest of others.

But there is also part of me (a deep down inside me) which considers that he ought not to have been humiliated this way as a Somali man by others who are not Somalis themselves. And if he was going to be asked to answer for his crimes, which most certainly he should do, then let the Somali region and its people, of whom he has committed most of his crimes against it, be his judges, be his peers of a jury-pool, and be his eventual executioners, if indeed it comes to pass that it's necessary such "ultimate legal sanction" as a verdict should be carried against him. 

In other words, I, indeed, have many "layers of contempt" for this yesterday's political stooge, for this most biddable of a stooge who has ever walked on earth as Somali politician. But still I consider him as a leader of his people, despite all of that. And at minimum, the Somalis in this region of whom he abused them to his heart's contend ought to be given the privilege to judge him in the light of their estimation of him. And he should not be "farmed-out" to others to judge him, even even if he was devil's incarnate, which by the way he did indeed gave a "close approximation" of it.

Moreover, Although I could be wrong in here, but I do genuinely doubt that no other ethnic community in Ethiopia have had or will have its former leaders being paraded, humiliatingly, in this way and in this fashion, in front of the Cameras (no less). Especially whilst he is in the hands of others, as much as this former leader of Somali region is currently getting such a nauseating spectacle before the full glare of the whole world when he is being treated this way.

Don't get me wrong, for I do not carry any political brief for this ghoulish blood-sucker of a lackey, but I am looking things from the "precise angle" of how to restore Somalis's dignity in the eyes of the rest of the other Ethnic communities in Ethiopia going forward. Specifically, given that even the yesterday's leader of the Somali region is today no more than an odious trash to be disposed off by the federal leaders of the country, regardless of the fact that on the other hand he had indeed served the previous federal leaders of the same country to their heart's contends. And indeed did carried out their orders to the letter.

This is my argument. This means get him back to Jigjiga and arrest his stoogely behind there. Put him in the court of his people and let him answer for his crimes. Instead of "sub-contracting" this sort of gruesome bit of house-cleaning to others in far away Addis-Ababa.

For Addis-Ababa is far away in-terms of distance-wise, and in-terms of how far others who are there are in real actuality of a position to "restore" the dignity of the Somalis, whereby it has to be said that any such "restoration of dignity" if it's going to happen at all, then it could only be done through the action of the Somalis themselves.

This is what the new fellow, our very own @Abtigiis, should do now. It will be difficult job to really pull it off in here. For Mr Illey still has his fervent political supporters in the region (and in Jigjiga in particularly). But all the same, honor demands nothing less than this. And of course, the dignity of Somalis demand this must be done inside the Somalis Region.

For that at least will give a chance of restoring to the Somalis the mere possibility of becoming, once again, a "dignified people" (both in their eyes and in the eyes of others within Ethiopia). And as people who in turn account for their deeds (even a criminal deeds) not to others but to themselves, first and for most, before others are given a say in the matter and in their affairs at all. This is what I think should happen now to this Mr Illey fellow.

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
24 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Hello Folks,

Well, I am conflicting with this news. Or at least I am torn-up two-ways about it. You see there is a part of me that says, finally justice is being done. And even rejoice at the comeuppance spectacle of this two-bit-stooge. And even says, for good measure, it serves him right to bang, indeed.

And whilst we at it in this sort of "vengeance mode", still that part of me wishes that he may soon be found swing (i.e., in a feat-off-the-ground-first-and-head-in-the-noose-sort-of-swinging) from the nearest lamppost in Jigjiga's through-fare in which you could find it, just as his "deserving deserts" for all the crimes he committed against his people at the behest of others.

But there is also part of me (a deep down inside me) which considers that he ought not to have been humiliated this way as a Somali man by others who are not Somalis themselves. And if he was going to be asked to answer for his crimes, which most certainly he should do, then let the Somali region and its people, of whom he has committed most of his crimes against it, be his judges, his peer of a jury-pool, and his executioner, if indeed it comes to pass that it's necessary such "ultimate legal sanction" as a verdict should be carried against him. 

In other words, I, indeed, have many "layers of contempt" for this yesterday's political stooge, for this most biddable of a stooge who has has ever walked as Somali politician. But still I consider him as a leader of his people, despite all of that. And at minimum, the Somalis in this region of whom he abused to his heart's contend, ought to be given the privilege to judge him in the light of their estimation of him. And he should not "farmed-out" to others to judge him, even even if he was devil's incarnate, which by the way, he did indeed gave a "close approximation" of it.

Moreover, Although I could be wrong, but I do genuinely doubt that no other ethnic community in Ethiopia will have its former leaders being paraded, humiliatingly, in this way in front of the Camera whilst he is in the hands of others, as much as the current Somalis in that region are getting such a nauseating spectacle of it in full.

Don't get me wrong, for I do not carry any brief for this ghoulish blood-sucker of a lackey, but I am looking things from the specific plain of how to restore Somali dignity in the eyes of the rest of the other Ethnic communities in Ethiopia going forward. Specifically, given that our yesterday's leader is today no more than a trash to be disposed off by the leaders of the country of today, even if he had served the previous leaders of the country to their heart's contends. And indeed carried out their orders to the letter.

This is my argument. Which means, get him back to Jigjiga, arrest his stoogely behind there. Put him in the court of his people and let him answer for his crimes. Instead of "sub-contracting" this sort of gruesome bit of house-cleaning to others in far away Addis-Ababa, in-terms of distance-wise, and in-terms of how far others are in actually being in a position to restore the dignity of the Somalis, which in turn such "restoration of dignity" could only be done through the action of the Somalis themselves.

This is what the new fellow, our very own Abtigiis should do now. It will be difficult job to really pull it off in here. For Mr Illey has his still fervent supporters in the region. But all the same, honor demands nothing less than this. And of course, the dignity of Somalis demand this must be done inside the Somali house.

For that at least will stand the chance of restoring to the Somalis the mere possibility of becoming, once again, a "dignified people" who account for their deeds (even a criminal deeds) not to others but to ourselves, first and for most, before others are given a say in the matter at all. This is what I think should happen now to this Mr Illey fellow.  

I absolutely agree with you. Abtigiis must demand the extradition of Iley to Jigjiga to face justice there. 

Tallaabo   

People seem to never learn anything about the lessons Almighty Allah taught us in the Qur'an and heed His warnings. Just like the laws of nature where night follows the day and every action has and an equal and opposite reaction, tyranny and rebellion against the Almighty will always end in disgrace and total loss. From the Pharaoh of Egypt to Abu Lahab and from Adolf Hitler to Saddam Hussein, history is awash with examples. May the Most Gracious show us the way to salvation. 

Doqonimodu waa in the DNA. Bilaash magac uma baxo.

While his Tigre Master, the head of the Security Intel forces, has fled outside Ethiopia, this fool thought the Liya Police will defend his behind. :D

Oodweyne   

Former Ethiopia's Somali region president seeks pardon.

image.png.37253408ad10d8a4c869ad890b656969.png

Photo file: Former Somali region president, Abdi Mohamed Omer (Abdi Iley)

NAIROBI (HOL) – The former president for Ethiopia’s Somali region who was arrested on suspicion of gross human rights violations as well as instigating ethnic and religious violence has asked Ethiopia’s new prime minister to pardon him.

Security forces arrested Abdi Mohamed Omer, widely known as Abdi Iley a day after the Ethiopian state stripped him of his immunity, along with six other officials following days of violence that left dozens of people dead in the Ethiopia’s Somali region capital, Jigjiga last month.

Speaking at his third criminal case hearing in Addis Ababa on Wednesday, Mr. Omar who has been accused by rights abuses of having overseen years of human rights abuses and tortures against prisoners in the infamous Ogaden jail has appealed lawyers and judges to submit his pardon application to Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

Since Ethiopia has entered an era of forgiveness, I am asking his excellency, prime minister Abiy Ahmed to extend us his pardon powers.” Mr. Omar said during the trial.

In response, the court’s presiding judge who has complained over delays in the former leader’s trial and state prosecutor’s request for more time to compile an evidence for Mr. Omar’s case, instructing them to present their evidence in ten days period.

During his reign, human rights groups have documents hundreds of people were killed by state terrorism, including many who are still registered as disappeared.

According to the New York-based Human Rights Watch, the military in the Somali region of Ethiopia displaced thousands of people and destroyed their homes. Many were detained and tortured, and even executed. Those who suffered were perceived to be sympathetic to the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF), an armed opposition group in the region.

The Somali regional state in Ethiopia has officially announced the closure of its main prison facility, located in the capital, Jijiga mid September.

Last week, the Somali regional state in Ethiopia has officially announced the closure of its main prison facility in what’s seen as parts of attempts by the state to keep track with the new sweeping reforms introduced by prime minister Abiy Ahmed which saw Ethiopia restored relations with its neighboring arch-rival, Eritrea and also signed peace deals with rebel groups that has been fighting with the state for decades.

Source:-  https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Sept/160377/former_ethiopia_s_somali_region_president_seeks_pardon.aspx

So far no case has been brought against him that did in his person

All cases so far even those where Judge has been requested time for study/prepare gather evidence is all about his officials.

What is surprising is that someone is being accused of what was posted on facebook which is much milder than what Jawar had on the opposite side.

I wouldn't be surprised if something unexpected happens after the EPRDF congress.

This is excellent  justice I love it maxkamada gallamadowda  eeh itoobiya. Ileey killled so many people he snitched on his own clan on his own subclan.  And on other clans in the region. Walagagooyey. Hada kibirki isqaaadqaadki reer qabridhahare wu yaraday biisad yar oo meel ku xaraysan balaga dhigay wala ina cagjar wala ina calacaal xassan can get him out.