Sign in to follow this  
mohamed

why the somali girls don't respect the niggaz.....

mohamed   

wazzz up my somalia queens ladies.

ladies we show u our respect too u fine somali ladies like u why not too sho us much respect first of all we love somali girls like ya'll fo sho ya'll like my sis to us fo reall show the bro's much love to tham not too be mean be sweet and some somali girls out there don't respect the niggaz hope ya'll not like that aight and some niggaz out the show the fine queen somali ladies show respect too tham aight niggaz and we love fine sista's like ya'll and show each other much love don't heat me be sweet aight peace. one love too ya'll fine ladies bye.

Muslimah   

Bismillaah

Hey Mohamed, u probably already know that your name means "the highly praised one". What a beautiful name. So why would u refer 2 urself as a nigga or other somali guys? Which title/name of the two has more respect, mohamed or nigga? smile.gif

mohamed ..am not trying to be hard on ya or any thing..but you gotta get ya mind right ..ya thought right befo putting something out here..unless you just don't wanna make sense....and as far as calling ya self nigga ...you just disrespecting ya self playa..cuz there are a whole community dat lost lives , struggled and fought just to get recognition and not refered to dat name..and besides what other is better then your own...namean..am out

yo i aint even gone say why u callin yoself a nigga cuz thats yo bizness u feel me and i guess u aint sayin that to disrespect yoslef its jus shit u say these days..anyway back to the topic at hand...u know it aint even bout somali guys and all that cuz fo me its if u gots respect fo me then imma give u back the same luv...so thats whats up aight playa

*1*

honey206   

YO MOHAMMED I DON'T THINK U SOMALI GUYS OR NIGGAS WHATEVER U CALL UR SELF GIVE US FEMALES RESPECT. redface.gif U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;) BUT IF SOMEONE GIVES ME RESPECT HELL YEAH I WILL RESPECT THEM. :D