cadnaan1

Saalax oo puntland isku dhiibay

Saalax   

oodweyne aka jeegaan worker you live in fairytales. No one from tolka is going to act against him. The opposite is true hundreds of militia joined him in his new base and many others will join. 

Mooge   

good military strategy niyoow. his new base is heavily fortified and has no jeegaan snitches. he will continue to fight for freedom of his people while having well-oiled machine backing his freedom fighting mission. it is great military strategy niyoow however you look at it.  Major General Caare is doing what Cadde Muuse did when he setup base in Ceel-Afweyn and the people there welcomed him when Cadde was fighting against Cabdulahi Yusuf at the time. it is a sound military strategy niyoow.

• Thanks 1

Mooge   

Caare is actually a genius. niyoow walahi I thought he would be driven by clannish motivation and pass the chance to setup military command post in Puntland, but he proved everyone wrong with this brilliant decision niyoow. everyone who doubted the general is now feeling stupid.  oodweyne, don't bet against Major General Caare.

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Mooge said:

Caare is actually a genius. niyoow walahi I thought he would be driven by clannish motivation and pass the chance to setup military command post in Puntland, but he proved everyone wrong with this brilliant decision niyoow. everyone who doubted the general is now feeling stupid.  oodweyne, don't bet against Major General Caare.

Caare is a legend. He always puts his deegaan first. In the 80s- 90s his army unit use to operate in Sanaag and he even survived numerous assassination attempts by the former Siad Bare gov.  I respect that he is a man who can't be bought and puts his people first always.  Jeegaan workers like oodweyne can't understand that.  :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Mooge   

true. Major General Caarre is driven by humanist principles. I wonder if President Martin will meet him in Puntland. The political and military wing of the opposition must be united niyoow.

• Thanks 1