Cultured

Wiked / personal sense of dress

no chewer

no smoker

most definatly no balwader

no naageeye

family orientated

must have his on mind- posses the ability to tell his boys to take a hike

must be from a good back ground - i don't want no family history of serial killers etc lol

non-qabiilist

and most importantly no attitude - however, he has gota stand up 4 his rights - raaliyo geezers are a turn off

he has to know how to treat a true somaali sistah - and i ain't on the western romance shit

he don't have to be rich ... but no gold diggers pls

he has got to able to tolerate my attitude and bad cooking.

i am sure am forgeting something but i'll leave it b4 i agetate or make ya'll lol some more.

:D

Do you have any vacancy for me? :D:D:D

P.S Sounds like my kind of lady!.

MZanzi   

NIN QURXOON IYO MID CAQLI BADAN WAH ISWEYDIIN MABA LAHANE MIDKA CAQLI BADAN LEE DOORAN LAHAA LAKIIN WA AINUU WAXYABAO BADAN KUDARSADO OY KAMID YIHIIM INUU DIINTA YAQAAN OO XAAFIDUL QUR AN YAHAY AMA UDHOW YAHAY DADKA LADHAQANKA KASAYAO UUSAN AHAY MID CAQLIGIISA SI UU U ISTICMAALO KASEYN IYO KUWO BADAN OO MESHAN KUSOO KOOPI KARIN

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lefty:

Ameanah..You shouldn't have deleted only one person's post.

Interesting. Did you see what he wrote? He was making specualtions about the morality of the Adminstrators of this website and accusing everyone of sleeping with each other and not in those words :eek:

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Bee:

Funny thread.

Cawo,

Perversely, tis the opposite wit me...my requirements increase each year, and most of them have become 'deal-breakers'...if it aint there, I'm NOT interested or willing to compromise.

Oh well.....happily looking forward to my impending spinsterhood.
;):D

LoL. I see what you mean sis, there was a time i felt that way but these days even the basic requirement are not filled, lol so make some room looks like spinsterhood is here to stay. :D:D

Lefty   

Ameanah..I understand that but I don't think he came up with that for no reason. Anyway, You could have done a better way of intervening these teenagers!

xalimos!

u gonna make me lose my mind

up in here, up here!lol.

yo! life is luck, effort and comprise! when come u come to the table of life! u have to deal!!just remember that!! no matter what kind of cards u got!peace! icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

, You could have done a better way of intervening these teenagers!

funny walaahi.

Blessed   

Ameanah..I understand that but I don't think he came up with that for no reason. Anyway, You could have done a better way of intervening these teenagers!

Thank you for you concern darling. In the future, I'll ask your assistance, should the need arise. Like I said, his post was edited because of the level of profanity and slander it contained. If I've edited every unfriendly remark than I'd doubt there'd be much left in this forum. Getting annoyed by others does not give anyone the right to use profanity in this forum. There are otehr ways of getting yourself heard....

Anyways

Eid Mubaarek to you all

Akash   

Horaa Loo Yidhi Dumarku Waa Caruur Raad Weyn..lol.. Ani Hadda ma samayn Lakiin Waa Mah-Maah Soo jireen Hore u Sheegey..

Mid Kalaa Waxa ay tidhaahdaa.. Raggu Baladka uu Maro Basihii Ka Sheekee Dumarkuna Badhaadhaha.. Markaaz halkaas Waxa inooga Cad iney Dumarku Ay jecel Yihiin.. Dhal-Dhalaalka & Quruxda.. Lakiin Ma oga iney waxaas oo dhani Dhamadaan...Alla Yaa u Sheega.:)

underdog   

why don't we just parade all the men in a line up, shine a big interogation spot light in their faces. Have them bring a resume and prepare a 3 minute monologue before the question and answer section begins.

NEXT:

"Hi my name is Cabdi Ciiro and despite my grey hairs I'm actually 25. As you can see on my resume I'm a molecular biologist and I just purchased my third house. I like long walks on the beach and sharing poetry readings. it really doesn't matter what you like because I'm sure I can change to suit you. I'm just trying to find someone I can share my deep emotions with."

NEXT:

Faarax shows up shielding his eyes from the glare "war waamaxey doocilaha negista kuhayo" "yareey...haa, adiga, borofesorada...madhimantahay? iismadhihin midaan aa fiyow. sidii xoolo aa sideytan nin saf soo gelisay. Degeeyso, gabar walaasheey ahh aa tahay ee aan kula taliyo...

hadii aad is gedeeysid, maxad garoonka latimid. Hadii aad wax gadaneeysidna natus karansiga aad wadatid, ma doolar baa mise waa baun?......." before he finishes his rant, 2 steriod-gulping security guards appear like cops at a dunkin donuts and snatch Faarax up like a taliban destined for camp xray.