Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Gabdhahu ma nin qurux badan bay rabaan mise nin caqli badan

Nimco............

Nincaytamaye afkiis isugu lee iskalah!Mandheey Maxaa Kudaaray? adiga sheekadaa Mafahmin, Gubara isku sheegee Xaalakasi la'dahay? PMS Adi Hadii Kasi waydaye, Soco Mamada Soo waydii, Hadii Mamada Kasi waydo,ee dhib aa qabtaa moohoo?...

Ilaahay Ha Kuusahalo, Ania Waa Kuu Naxsanahay..

Jaber   

waar hayaaay......hablayahaw kala fadhiista bal aan idin dhex dhexaadiye!

Nimco

maxaa dagaalkaba keenay maan anigu kuu jawaabo waa xagii naag qaawane........pms gaalado waxay u yaqaanaan "bloody Mary" soomaaliduna waxay u taqaan "calanka cas" lol wax faah faahin ah oo intaa ka badan dhinacayga waa edeb daro

Jaber   

mid baan kaa ilaaway Nimcooy carabtuna waxay u taqaan"Al-Caada Al-Shahriya"

I hope I was of help to u sister...

Hibo   

jaber walaal anigu inkaste oo aan nomad ahay

waxaan rabi lahaa afsomali sax ah in laigu sharxo adigoo raali ah

dee reer badiyuhu dhaqso wax kuma fahmee

farta waweyn wax igu qora

thanks all

Hibo   

jaber i m just kidding with ya..

waadna ku mahadsantahay jawaabtada

u dont have to say no more bro

bye

Daacuud   

Well said nimco. We are all nomads afterall. Your understanding of the term depends on the language you speak and how long you have lived in an English-speaking country. Here is a simple info to help you out

Premenstrual Syndrome --PMS

What Women Should Know About...

As many as 8 out of 10 women have physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, or PMS. While the symptoms can be uncomfortable and upsetting, PMS can be easily managed in many cases. A healthy diet and self-care can result in more comfort and less stress, every month.

Recognize Symptoms

You may have PMS if you have these physical symptoms up to two weeks before your period: exhaustion; sleep disturbances; breast swelling; bloating; weight gain; acne; cravings for sweets; constipation, then diarrhea. The emotional symptoms can be even more difficult to deal with than the physical. Common emotional symptoms include irritability; depression; anxiety; confusion; feeling out of control. For some women, these symptoms are mild. For others, symptoms are severe and make life very difficult. While there are many theories about the cause of PMS, scientists agree that it's real, and not "all in your head."

Diet Makes A Difference

For many PMS symptoms, your diet can make a big difference. Try using these suggestions for a week or two before your period:

Eliminate

Sugar (including honey, syrup, and "-ose" additives like fructose or sucrose), caffeine (in coffee, chocolate, and cola drinks), artificial sweeteners, cigarettes, and alcohol.

Emphasize

Whole grains (bread, pasta, brown rice), dried beans, nuts, fresh vegetables (especially spinach), and fruit.

Avoid

Salty and smoked foods, and dairy products. If bloating is a problem, limit fruit and eliminate fruit juices.

Your doctor may suggest supplements including a basic multivitamin with minerals (including vitamins B6 and E, calcium and magnesium); evening primrose oil (available in health food stores); or L-tryptophan, an amino acid.

More Help

There are other things which will help reduce PMS. Most importantly, take steps to manage your stress levels. Rigorous exercise will reduce both physical and emotional symptoms. Relaxation through meditation, deep breathing, walks, massage, or a hot bath will reduce tension. Naps will help when sleeping has been erratic. If your symptoms are troubling, see your doctor, who may prescribe hormone or other therapy. Your doctor can also assess if there are other problems besides PMS. You can also call the National PMS hotline at 1-800 344-4PMS, or PMS Access at 1-800 222-4PMS. For milder symptoms, try the suggestions above and speak to your doctor when you have your annual gynecological check-up.

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

[This message has been edited by Nowaal (edited 10-06-2001).]

Hamse   

Dumarkii somalia ee horeba way la dabaalan jireen arimahaad maanta ka bixineysid HELP sister jaber your view is ''west knowns best'' heh?

I'm not expert on these matters by the way, but i know that for sure my great grand parents didn't suffer much.

They didn't have the advice you are giving to day, yet they were able to cope with. The only viable thing to have come out from the west is tampax or pain killers. Though the somali women used other technics to overcome thier lack of things!

The constipationa and diahria is perhaps caused by the environment and surroundings in the west. Further more the demands and daily expections and duty could lead to these problems.

To come back to the original topic, well i cann't blame for one to have ambitions and dreams to fulfill. But at the end of the day we might or might not achieve our desires, but hey thats life.

Personally i want the real MacCoy, but i will perhaps hung on till i meat the women to match my criteria which i have carefully set out.

Peac Chioa!

Wagareey! All this writing because someone didn't know what PMS was?..............lol

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

k9aa9   

Oh my my...lol nimco...........

here we are ...

all along...

u and me...

fantasy...

and we can ....

anythin...

u fantasy...

i wanna make yo dreams come trueeeeeee........we can do it everywhere......lol

Susu   

First define smart...there is street smarts and bizz smarts and computer smarts....U can't place the word smart on every man that can quote shakespeare or the wall street journal. Personally I like a man with common sense. I feel as if humanity has lost senses that nature has gevin us..so if the guy happens to have one...GREAT. And I wont lie..but sometimes the good lookin' ones catch my eye, but it never hurt anyone to look.

Peace

Ismahaan   

Nimco..the word is Premenstrual Syndrome...hence PMS....Jaber....honey u got issues..and u need to get a life, cause I've been checking out this site and you show up more than an insurance claims lawyer at accident sites!!!!!! You always have something to say...and that in and of itself is not a bad thing.... but you seem to consider yourself the local 'opinion police!!!!' Just in case you have forgoten people are entitled to think, and feel in ways you don't!!! So brotha...I know inside of you there is an intelligence...a semblence of the homosapien you claim to be.....oh and a nin rag ah ow Somaaliyeed to boot....so please act like it...be respectful of others the way you would want your own family members to be treated!!! And Qawd..whatever....u r just WRONG...

Jaber   

is it the Jaber-bashing session at the somalionline???...or could it be the same ol'unregistered chick waging a hidden war at me?!

whatever the hell u r lady.....what u think of me is as irrelevent as one of my used shoe's....I wear em.......abuse em......and then kick em to the curb....thats how important ur self-professed opinion is to me little xaliimo........and by the way have I demanded u read my post's?........am entitled to my own god damn opinion....u don't like it..oh well tough luck..

just don't be running around trying to paint me with one of ur dirty brush's(am sure u have plenty of that).....now,sister Nimco asked an innocent question,Naag-Qaawan did't mind if I elaborate on the meaning of PMS......what is worng with that?????????

I didn't attempt to disrespect the sister in anyway....I answered the quetion to the best of my knowledge!

now,what part of ur body is itching for Jaber??...........listen little girl....PMS is a natural thing and women between the ages of 13-40 do experience it once a month and they bleed from 3-5 days.......am not sure if u r suffering from post-PMS syndrome or what but don't take it out on me!!