Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Do you agree/disagree and why?

Asalamu Alaykum my brothers/sisters

I would like to apologise (Sorry) for not meeting my stands...I was so caught up in the general section and forgot about the sports...aguring with a few people...I have came across some very rude people here...

Anyway that's not the point~

Not long ago I was watching TV...I was watching the males play Golf...Yes I know what a very boring game, They never seen to get anywhere...-56

While I was watching I noticed that a girl was playing against the men :confused: And I thought that was odd...She only lasted to the next round...Poor bager was out~ Crying in tears :(

My heart went out to her...and it was great seeing a female play against the males...That was the high point throughout the game...

I would nice to know your opionon on his coz it would be quite interesting...I personally myself think its a great idea...But I reackon a male shouldnt be allowed to play with the females because it would be unfair by the end of the match a male would take the cup icon_razz.gif

So holla with your opinons... smile.gif

RaMpAgE   

well i think they should let only the world number one ladies player, play in mens tourment only if she wants too.

;)icon_razz.gif

shyhem   

I think there' no problem if she plays with the men,anyway i don't consider golf as sports nor do i watch it so they might as well let the infants play the senior citizen in a tournment called "who is the slowest"

Senora   

I think its a great thing......she had a chance to prove herself, and she didnt do bad on the first day....( i'm not much of golf fan, so i didnt get the chance to watch the second day)...apparently she didn't make it :( , but its alright....i'm pretty sure this was only the beginning for women golfer's all around......

Thoth   

It shouldn't matter where she plays. My only reason for posting is look where she finished. She didn't even make any money, yet she is one of the winningest women golfers. How long would she last if she didn't make any money or atleast make the cut, none. Let her, or any women do what they want, but lets be real about it. In some places women and men aren't the same.

I usually dont watch golf, and i dont consider golf as a sport and YES i agree with you syhem! if u aint feelin' the pain, it aint a game! its just old people who have nothing to do but play some slow ish! anywayZ i think its cool for a girl to play a MENS' League Golf, the reason why she is playing with 'em is probably cuz she is sick 'n tired playing with the females and she is looking for some challenging compition. I totally feel her! and I'm glad that MEN can't play with us cuz they'll kick our BUTTS...

too bad u cant kick mine!

But anywayZz...WE KICK ASS

Holla!

shyhem   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

quote:Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Sorry to disappoint ya Shyhem but golf is a sport, who cares what you consider as a sport, golf is a sport and that's that!!!

No u didn't disappoint me nor did i had a high expectation from u'r block.Furthermore the only good thing i expect from a lexus is the ride,nothing more nothing less coz we like to ride it.

who cares what you consider as a sport, golf is a sport and that's that!!!
I didn't say anyone should care about what i really care about or what i think of what i care about.U ask for an opinion and i give it you.I'm simply saying Yours for the asking lady.

Aaliyah10

Good point. [/QB]

About time..we females need to be recognized more often. Although i dont consider golf a game i'm still proud she and other females are takin their peeks. Nevertheless grant given man have more physical capability...that doesnt mean tha includes each and every male out there. This may be off the topix but more guys judged me more on my physical apparence..naah not like tha stay with me here..am talkin more as they saw me as "girlie girlie" whenever i went to court with my brotha's and afta few minutes they're impression changes...not sayin am the next lisa lopez but i do got some talent. Anywho the moral of the story is' --- its not more of how an individual apparence'..and definetly not eva male is betta then us female just like we're nor betta or worst....

Oh my god...am sorry...i don't know how i got in here..am lost...anyone care to direct me back to baadiyo?? :(

Miss Lexus...its great that women are talking part in male dominated sports....we are JUST as good...if not BETTER...lakiin GOLF??? the only golf i ever laid eyes on is the VW car