Che -Guevara

Chief Jawar Mohammed

Miskiin macruuf somaliya sided with the xamasien masiixi dictator of asmara over jabuuti.  I dont think  Somalia inay u  doodi karto arimaha somalida  geeska

galbeedi   

Ducaake, as usual talking from the Gutter ( Bulaacad) is part of your upbringing.

Do not twist my intention. Having realized how weak and corrupt the Somali enclaves are including Somali Galbeed, I have to swallow my pride  and support those who  want to be free. 

It is always better and morally correct to join a nation than a tribe. What you got is small potatoes on my side. 30 years old project and a hundred million dollars  budget .famine, unemployment and chronic nepotism. Of course, you are slightly better than Mogadishu bomb factory.

Furthermore, I would be even more comfortable joining the Oromo nation like many Somalis in Somali Galbreed than staying with an old dog that never learns anything new. The typical , Ehlul Naar” who beats  the seventy years old grandma with stick while she is ridding the truck .

Waxa uu yidhi Hassan Sh. Muumin  isagoo Bisada ka hadlaya “ Magacyo Badanaa oo Basar Xumaa ma Soomaaliba “

galbeedi   

The proud culture of the Somali nomad that roomed the land and refused to be ruled by foreigner is no more.

Rather than own and rule one if the largest land masses in the continental Africa , the new small Somali is bonded with few villages, yet he is celebrating. When the colonial officer tried to visit Hargeisa, in the late fifties,The ancestors of this  Ducaale kid , Barkhad Cas said, “ Aan ooyee Albaabka I xidha “ 

Now, the grandson is saying “ Ingriis Cadde Ayaa Sidaa Yidhi”

The OG community are saying that it was the British that called the land Ogaden, but those of us who know history clearly understands that it was King Haile Salasie who encouraged them to annex the Hawd and called it Ogaden for political reasons. The rest of the land from West of Buuhoodle all the way Jigjiga, Dir Dhaba and to the Djibouti border was given to Ethiopia in 1954.  

It was all clan politics spread headed by the colonial powers. 

The same thing goes with Djibouti. The first official census done by the French in 1949, The Awdal community of the city state were the largest, and Jaamac Zaylici become the first elected deputy. 

Rather than join the French, we opted for freedom and pro-Somalism. A systematic campaign to weaken us got started in 1960. In 1968 when we overwhelmingly voted “No” for the referendum for the French to stay,  the French went house to house and deported thousands of citizens. He put electrified fences at the Lowyacdo crossing, and even mine fields patrolled by dogs. 

That same year, he changed the Land from French Somaliland and made it to the territory of the Cafaar and Ciise. He issues ID cards with Afaar as number one, Ciise 2, Awdalites 3 and so on. He closed the border and deported us much Awdalites as he could, who were wanted to join the free republic of Somalia. On the other hand , he encouraged new immigrants who rode the train by thousands both from the Afaar of Ethiopia and Somalis from Ethiopia who doesn’t grasp the battle for freedom. Within 20 years the demographics had changed.If many of you  “ Gaas Dhagoole”are asked  about Djibouti, you would say that it belongs to certain clan ,although over hundred thousand  Awdalites still live their and if fair elections are held today their strength could be exposed.

Folks, when those of us who know history and  culture take the helm, the Somali nation will not be only Mogadishu, Hargeisa or those villages you keep exaggerating. Keep  jumping up while it lasts. There are millions of Somalis from Babili to Mooyaale; from Zaylac, central Hiiraan to Bay and Jubba who are looking national state that works for all. Who knows, they might get one day.

The Oromo are the new Somalis who want get  back everything they lost and the fragmented enclaves will not match that zeal and unity of the Oromo. Frankly, I do not mind joining them.

Holac   
4 hours ago, Ducale said:

So basically labadiinuba waxaad isku raacdeen inaad midnimada oromo tiinii uga orodaan?  To make it worst Galbeedi wuxuuba maraya  inuu yiraa "rerr somaliland (beesha dhexe) pushed me into the warm loving arms of another man. Galbeedi is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with unionist.  Daacad uma aha for the cause. Waa empty slogans iyo posturing. Waaka afkiisa ka qirtay,  isagoo sheeganaya iney hawli u taalo ayuu oromo jacayl u galay. Their hard earned revolution kulaha. Somaliland nacayb loo qabo awgeed afkiisa kolba uurkiisa xadaya. 

Ducaale, you are twisting people's words. I don't think Galbeedi wants Oromo or any entity to perpetually rule Somalis in Somali Galbeed.  Galbeedi wants the Somali region to be free, but his argument is that, in the current circumstances, Oromo rule of Ethiopia will be much better for the Somalis than the previous TPLF. I disagree with him on that because so far the Oromos haven't delivered, but I don't insult him or belittle where he stands, because in the end he may be right and in few years we may all be calling Galbeedi a genius for telling us the truth.

I agree with Galbeedi that the Somalia enclaves politics is a minor potato at this particular time. There is the Somali Galbeed fish to fry and that is his focus at this time.