Che -Guevara

Chief Jawar Mohammed

18 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

It is a war among Somali orchestrated by the Christian Oromo to destroy among ourselves. 

My friend don't kid yourself. The Oromo and Somali have geography, economy, environment that puts each side interest in conflict with the other. It does not matter who is in power.

The only difference power comes to play is the tactics and strategies one uses to win. Peaceful regulated cometition, semi peaceful sporadic violence, violent even war....

Talking about Christian Oromo is splitting hair. The Christian Oromo is Pente.

The only solution for the Somali is to decide for a decade do nothing else but build economy, culture, health, security as autonomously as possible. Forget all other directions of independence, joining Somali enclaves...put that in a box. You can't drive in both directions at the same time. One simple clear purpose and mission.

galbeedi   

Oo, 

There are Amharized  Oromo and Oromized Somali. The Ahmarized Oromo is making war among Somali and former Somali Oromo. It is simple. We are killing our own people 

43 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Oo, 

There are Amharized  Oromo and Oromized Somali. The Ahmarized Oromo is making war among Somali and former Somali Oromo. It is simple. We are killing our own people 

I fully agree. But you have to give up beyond a certain point. Right now there is no benefit in being a Somali if you can easily be somebody else and your Somalinimo was weak to start with.

There is no Somali passport that is respected and accepted anywhere as before, there is no political or economic future on the rise. It has been like this for more than a generation. Consider the Oromized Somali a lost cause and move on with those Somali that will stick through thick and thin.

The Amharized Oromo are now already in trouble. They cannot keep accommodating both demands. They are favoring the Oromo, because they think the Amhara is weak and Eritrea is not so enthusiastic of Amhara.

Duufaan   

let us pray for peace. Abiya may see the big picture and maintain peace. If he brings free elections and represation that may solve the problem.

Duufaan   
Just now, Duufaan said:

let us pray for peace. Abiya may see the big picture and maintain peace. If he brings free elections and represation that may solve the problem.

galbeedi   

I just watched Jawar Mohamed in a stadium greatedr by the queero, the Oromo youth movement. 

The Oromo are a proud nation these days just the way we were in 1960. . Folks, stay away from these revolution, a corrupt and backward thinking Somali will not match this nation. We must try to survive, regroup and fight another day. 

galbeedi   

Brother, it is not a fear. We do not have any strategy other than “the Oromo want to kill us”  I have never seen a nation or group united like this in the last 30 years. It is a Khamenei style mob Will focus wherever it is directed.

We should buy some time and wait. This huge caravan which looks like the anti apartheid movement of yesteryear will some day wine down and distingrate.

It will divide in to three or four groups in due course. 

Why all those sudden cabsi-based fears from Oromada in the last few years. Oromada iyo Soomaalida waa isyaqaanaan ee maxaa cusub. Also they are not some kind of monolith group as some of us are portraying them to be. They are far more divided and disunited than Soomaalis could ever be. If Xabashada and Tigrey ruled them for decades because of their division and internal squabbles, Soomaalida oo dal weyn leh wax ee ka qaadi karaan iska yar.

Again we need to separate Oromada. They are Booranta iyo Soomaali Aboowda who are far more closer to Soomaalida than into other Oromo. Millions of them are Muslims, too. We just need a little strategy iyo midnimo baaxsan ee waxba yaanan la iscabsiin.

• Like 1

The gallas are subregions sub clans  afranqallo borana karrayu and arsi have been always anti Abyssinia Ethiopia and anti habasha  the wollo are Muslim but habasha amhara by culture.  The shewans are culturally amhara and orthodox.  So all we need to do is annex some of them. The gallas are weak they have an edgne now because  the prime minister and are in driving  seat how ever  Ahmed abiye can't Change the laws of nature. Jaarso akiche and gurgure barsuug  have allways been somalis  some clans got lost during the galla invasion of hararghe in 17 century.

But we can reclaim our territories the best defense is on the offensive . It's just for 27 years the tigrayans promoted  galla natonalism in order to downgrade amhara power in Ethiopia.  So the gallas are a bit more United than they were in the 1970s  and 1980s

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

MMA, 

The larger Somal Republic is not In danger. The issue is Ethiopia. 

Galbeedi, saas kama wadin. Waxaa ka waday Soomaaliya as a sovereign nation can protect its people, wherever they are. It can also advocate and lobby internationally. I know Soomaaliya maanta wey liidataa but saan ma wada ahaan doono waligeena. Oromada, however, don't have their own ethno nation u dooda. Xabashi, Tigrey iyo jiniyo kale ayee ku dhex jiraan.

galbeedi   

MMA, 

That Somali state is not only weak but also obedient to orders from others. 

Ducaale, I know that you judge everything on Somaliland, but some times there are bigger fish to fry. Also, at this juncture, I do not have time to lose sleep about our local issues and Xaafad.

Further more, It is the behaviour of the Somali enclaves that forced me to back down and accept the hard earned Oromo revolution and examine my priorities. You might be right that, usually when I try to fight or even argue other Somalis with pity things, we always lose on both sides. I might be harsh sometimes with Somaliland or others, but my intensity always to bring back the lost sheep to its natural flock. 

The Oromo are doing what we supposed to do and, I am taking my hat off  to them. The Oromo did not just get a prime minister, who could come and go, they got their defacto independence without large scale displacement or destruction. Here in Sol, Some have called the Oromo dumb or peasant like backwards, yet they are celebrating an independence without going to war.  Their country and homes are intact, and  That is smart. They have thrown a 500 years old order upside down while holding the gavel in their hands. Very few people could claim in this day and age. 

The typical Somali would burn the house to save it  as we have seen a cross the country. 

Now, those of us Somalis,  who were yearning for freedom must soon throw out the despots who should have left with the Tplf oppressor, yet Some Somali want to preserve them for false Somali independence.  I did talk to some ONLF members and they told me that these new kid is just stolled  there to keep the transition and order, but soon he will follow his despot overlord Cabdi Illey. The Oromo revolution should have reached Jigjiga long ago, but a despot had decided to sacrifice as much Somalis as possible to preserve the dieing Tplf order. Imagine hoe the old order feels seeing the open welcoming of those they called terrorists just few months ago. 

My friend, I am still a fervent unionist, yet I decided not to focus anymore Somaliland or others for my greater goal. 

Holac   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Ducaale, I know that you judge everything on Somaliland, but some times there are bigger fish to fry. Also, at this juncture, I do not have time to lose sleep about our local issues and Xaafad. Further more, It is the behaviour of the Somali enclaves that forced me to back down and accept the hard earned Oromo revolution and examine my priorities. You might be right that, usually when I try to fight or even argue other Somalis with pity things, we always lose on both sides. I might be harsh sometimes with Somaliland or others, but my intensity always to bring back the lost sheep to its natural flock. 

I 100% agree with Galbeedi here.