Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Newbie Corner

Castro   

Hello,

My name is Fidel Alejandro Fuentes. Let me welcome you to a magical place us nomads lovingly call SOL. To this freshman class I say we welcome you with open arms and great smiles. You are the newest addition to a long list of great residents and famous alumni. Please, make yourselves at home for you are home, at last.

Here I hope you will find help in learning how to do the things you'll want to do on SomaliaOnline (SOL). The nomads here are your people. Some are younger than you and some are older. Some are nicer than you and some are not. Some will like you while others won't. No matter, this place we call home and we want everyone to have a safe, good time.

As you know, this site is free. You pay nothing but you get everything. Learning, laughter, information on the homeland and other areas of interest to all of us. You will find knowledgeable people (like myself) here. Listen to those people carefully. You will also find not so knowledgeable people. Forgive them for they know not what they write. :D

All in all, I'm sure you will love this place. You will come here to laugh and sometimes to cry. I do. The quality and quantity of therapy SOL provides cannot be measured in dollars and cents. So love it. Care for it. Learn from it. Teach it what you know. Grow with it and help it grow. Use it but don't ever abuse it. There's something called banning here. Which means if you don't follow Admin's ten commandments, you risk getting booted. Which is really bad once you get hooked on this place. The cravings are nasty and you might find yourself begging and pleading to get back in. So, show respect and you will receive it. Show anything else and you will be torn up. A process which is not too bad if you've got some thickness of skin. We all love each other here but once in a while it's hunting season and guns have been heard in the distance (although I've never been involved in any battles ;) ).

So welcome, again, and please read this FAQ so you would at least get the mechanics right. Ask any questions you have here and do introduce yourselves. Tell us a little something about you. Okay?

keyboards away.............

Castro   

Originally posted by LadyLuck:

From reading that post, this site sounds like fun and interesting forum. Fidel thanks for the welcome.
smile.gif

You're very welcome, LadyLuck. Thank you for joining us and make yourself at home. We are all delighted at the opportunity to have a piece of your mind. Give it to us baby.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fidel:

You will find knowledgeable people (like myself) here. Listen to those people carefully.

Although I wouldn't recommend listening to this guy all of the time :D:D ,he is our goodwill ambassador in Somalia Online and sincerely means it when he says Welcome All New Members.

So enjoy,and don't take all the things we say too seriously,after all,like Ngonge says,It's just words on a screen.

Welcome new members to SOL and enjoy your stay!! Your free continental breakfast will be at your door at 8:00

Sky   

Introducing myself; Alien Plasma Killah. Fasten your seatbelts freshmen, cuz its High School all over again.

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^^ so I would find my night crew here
:D

Where's the locco Cubanno?

EL Cubano loco is also mucho viejo and is in bed by midnight nowadays. :(

Welcome back. Even if no one else missed you, papi did. :D

Coomay   

Salaam

Thanks fidel for your hospitality

Ladies and Gentlman, Let me introduce myself to :

Mr Coomay, originally from Somalia, reside in UK

Castro   

Originally posted by Coomay:

Mr Coomay, originally from Somalia, reside in UK

Mr. Coomay, you found the right classroom. Welcome. Enjoy the ride.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Welcome back. Even if no one else missed you, papi did.
:D

Fishy! I'm sorry but I can't reciprocate the message.

RE: previous discussion >> Everyone is above the law until get caught, no jail time yet :D

Fidel, you is a good host.

Newbies… report to class. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to join the unique nomad family. Make your presence felt, right here. Know one another and organize yourselves. You’ll need to slog and form laagers against the old bunch. We are infamous for torturing malnutritioned aliens. :D