Sign in to follow this  
Kruella

911 Revisited

shyhem   

I'm not a big fan of this kind of bullsh!t, but i might suggest that u Move on lady,9-11 was a couple of years ago, and right now nobody gives a f**k about what really happened on that day.

U just need to know that ain't nothing fair in this world

^^Spoken like a true Somarican. :confused: Just know that if the tables where turned, they would give a F**k and some (as you put it)

Allah Yah Diih

i thought the whole purpose of SOL, wz so people can share different ideas and information, even though i'm currently getting the picture that it is also a dating agency!!

i liked it, but maybe because i'm a politics student, it wz helpful

thanks kruella

Kruella   

First of all, the implication of 911 will forever resonate in our lives for generations to come. And I’m talking about the Muslims in general. It’s obvious your pea brain can’t comprehend the extent and the damage of this farce. Second, there is no need to curse to emphasize your point. Third, not many people are “fans†of this sort of bullshit coz they’re too busy being spoon fed a more refined, appetizing, appealing bullshit aka the 6’oclock news and mainstream media.

Salamz

You tell'em sista..don't mess with someone form T.O. I espeacially like what u said about the media spoon feeding u all the "non-sense."

Said best by the Black Eyed Peas..."Wrong information always shown by the media

Negative images is the main criteria

Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria"