Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

about homosexuality

Nadiira   

:cool: what do u gyyz think about homosexuall somaliz??

Would u acept them or not?? If not tell me why or perhaps u would acept homosexuall ppl from other countries than somalia than the somaliz?

:confused: ..............

Nadiira , saxib i dont think its somethin u should even be discussing.its a no hoper type question

Ur a muslim right?

Then i assume like all other muslim u endevour to pray salah 5 times a day, u dont eat Pork or drink alcohol, u dont commit zinna, YES!!!

these are things u dont question its not a matter of chioce, its the command of allah swt.

Just the same as regards Homosexuality, or promiscuity its is haraam, so dont even be fooled about whether or not 'You' think its k or not, it is haraam, and if am not mistaken the quran says (and forgive me if am slightly wrong) 'luv wot allah has made for us to enjoyin in, and Hate wot allah has made forbidin for us'.

hope that gives u the comprehensive answer that u might be seeking

Alpha   

Un-exceptable.To the somali community.

Such thing ever exists that would be the downfall for the somali nation.We are people whonm have manners,and great respect in practice of the religion of Islam, If ever this accurs to one, he is an outkast not to be considered a somali.

nuune   

are u damn series about asking that question ,acuudu billaahi!!

nadiira please naga daa waa ku tuugaaya

3zma1L   

It is Un acceptalbe..

NEXT TIME. Dont post about lesbain... because it too, is unacceptable in our Religion or Calture'...

ZOLA   

WE R ALL HUMAN BEENS OF GOD (ALLAH) AND WE ALSO KNOW THAT HOMSX IS NOT ACCEPTED IN OUR RELIGION......BUT IF A PERSON WHO IS DEAR TO ME REVEALS THEIR IDENTITY THEN I WOULD ACCEPT

THEM..... THEY CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO BE BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WOULD BE OK IN THEIR SEXUALITY.

Ariadne   

I think some people need to stop being so naive

yes there are somali homosexuals and somali bisexuals as well as homosexuals and bisexuals of every nation, culture, religion and ethnicity.

Homosexuality is a choice not genetic. If a nomad makes that choice he or she should be prepared for the consequences ... total rejection by the nomads.

as long as they are keeping it to themselves and not running around poisoning little kids ... I think I wouldn't start giving them hard time.

HONEY-D   

I wonder what is gonna be next. Have u lost ur mind to even post such a topic subxaanalah. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its not acceptabe, it never was and it will never be. Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach yuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nadiira   

of course i know my religion and culture but to ask a questions is never wrong. I asked u a simple question and if u didnt like the question then let me tell u that u are stupit if u answered it!!!

Let me tell all of u that i didnt ask this kind of question by fun. i asked it coz i needed ur thoughts about coz i have a school esay about it!!

:mad: whateva! Cambaaro Luul and those who felt just like her: if my question made u sick then u should use ur brain and stop answeing my questipns!!

nuune   

lol@Nadiira,actually not many of us said that we hate your question,and heey by the way i didn't answered your question because i didn't want to answer!!

but if you said you wanted for an essay you should told us so we can share what we know about the question.

anyway take it easy!!

mataan   

salaama alaikum;

Man I hate all queers so much. They are filthy people and should be executed. walahi if i could i would have executed them all. I think if there are any in our community we should kill them. if i ever see them walahi dhagxaan baan ku caydhsanyaa.

nabadeey