Che -Guevara

Did Iley and co try to invoke Article 39?

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Its fake news

The Oromo just want to settle 30,000 with government assistance and change the demographics irreversibly. Everywhere in Dirdawa Addis Ababa and some cities in Oromia where Amhara is majority the Oromo are settling people and changing demographics.

I think kililka can kiss Dirdawa goodbye no chance it will be Somali city again.

That is why the election has been postponed indefnitely until the Oromo are sure to win outright.

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Oil company workers vacated, more non-Somalis leave Somali Galbeed.

This is exaggerated. Actually some of the victims are saying the Somalis did not do this. One shop owner said, Jigjiga is not a big metropolitan I should have recognized some of them. I have never seen a single person from the looters or destroyer hooligans before this date in Jigjiga.

7 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

after Djiboutian families burnt alive, by Oromo,makes sense

Its fake news. Jawar wants the federal government to settle people Oromos in selected cities. This is well orchestrated. Create some news that so many Oromos have been evicted and say the government is helping them re-settle in other places. They cannot go back.

In the mean time demonize the Somali everywhere and when UAE tells you to take action against them will be all ready to go.

1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

Its fake news. Jawar wants the federal government to settle people Oromos in selected cities. This is well orchestrated. Create some news that so many Oromos have been evicted and say the government is helping them re-settle in other places. They cannot go back.

In the mean time demonize the Somali everywhere and when UAE tells you to take action against them will be all ready to go.

Good point or dog whistle to his people to start evicting Somalis.

Tallaabo   
21 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

They should not be going to Diridhabe, it is not their city. I hope I see the day these invaders are evicted from Diridhabe too. 

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

after Djiboutian families burnt alive, by Oromo,makes sense

Those Somalis killed in Diridhabe shared clan with those in Djibouti but they were also the original owners of Diridhabe and surrounding districts. What the Oromo Neanderthals are doing to the Somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya is exactly what the Europeans did to the native Americans and Aboriginals. It is time they are bushed back violently if necessary. 

• Thanks 1

Shidane named the chairman of the ruling party  of the Somali region. If there was any confusion how Somalis will  be treated, this should clear  any doubts. 

The region  will flooded with the military in order  to restore "peace".

ONLF declared unilateral  ceasefire.