Che -Guevara

Did Iley and co try to invoke Article 39?

That is just propaganda fake news for Ethiopian government to do as it pleases.

Other Ethiopians will be taken out of the game believing that the Somali wants to separate and deserves what is coming to him. That is the game.

You can see a lot of Somalis repeating this lie. The Oromo don't need to do anything.

The Oromo could not allow smooth transfer in Kililka. If they allow this kililka will be even more autonomous more powerful and more economic control.

They could not replace it in Jigjiga so they organizaed Somalis like our galbeedi's to make statement that Iley has been deposed and they are new government. Then the Oromo would carry them to Jigjiga.

That is the plan.

Just now, Che -Guevara said:

Observer,

Whatever it is, I guess the feeling it is not going out well for Somalis.

It will get really bad. The Oromo will really now destroy what ever autonomy was built and make kililka government in name that is a branch of Addis Ababa.

They could never do it peacefully or democratically so they needed violence in order to get rid of the small autonomy achieved.

The oil was bad. The geopolitics is bad...everything is against the Somali everywhere. The problem is some Somalis think is their opportunity.

The bottom line:

The Oromo do not want the Somali as an ally, because with an ally you have to compromise and give certain items. No matter what the Somali does, the Oromo are determined the Somali should be under control and not an ally.

Even if Illey says I will do what ever you want, but stay out of kililka is not acceptable. They want to get inside kililka and make changes down to village level.

Even Jubaland is included and you might see Ethiopian or Eritrean forces cutting off Kililka and Jubaland.

The Oromo just secured the Djibouti Ethiopia line by declaring localized state of emergency around Harer and Dir Dawa and having Somali clan in Shinnile create a disturbance to call for Federal.

Yunis   
12 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

The bottom line:

The Oromo do not want the Somali as an ally, because with an ally you have to compromise and give certain items. No matter what the Somali does, the Oromo are determined the Somali should be under control and not an ally.

Even if Illey says I will do what ever you want, but stay out of kililka is not acceptable. They want to get inside kililka and make changes down to village level.

Even Jubaland is included and you might see Ethiopian or Eritrean forces cutting off Kililka and Jubaland.

The Oromo just secured the Djibouti Ethiopia line by declaring localized state of emergency around Harer and Dir Dawa and having Somali clan in Shinnile create a disturbance to call for Federal.

^^^you don't say!. I agree Oromia do want to bring in their own puppet there. But the same dire scenario you describe above was practised and executed by your own Tigray in the kililka under this fool Iley. Now you claim fault because the puppet master is not ur ilk, com'on you can't sidestep the architect of this playbook.

4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

So I send him an e-mail few hours ago to get a "big picture-synopsis" from him since he is on the ground. He told me that they have been asked not to leave Addis and some of the staff of the British embassy were told to prepare for any eventuality. And reason being that some in the army and the government are not on the same page (this is his precise words).

Which means, as he hinted to me that the Tigre-dominated high echelons of the federal army do not agree with what their Prime-Minister Abby Ahmed is unleashing in the Somali region. Hence, all sort of possibility could be on the offing from there or could follow from it. And none of them has any happy connotation to say the least. Lets hope for the best. But I feel that the Oromo are not going to stop till they turn the country up-side-down. And it seems that their attitude is to let the chip fall where they may. 

Ditto!

The federal forces have already left the city and they left some towns in the interior. 

In fact, some units in Somalia might leaving too. The sad thing Somalis in every region of the Horn are not prepared politically and militarily. 

6 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

It's really getting ugly out there. I just receive an e-mail from a British academic friend of mine who was send to Ethiopia (Addis) by the UK's foreign office since Mr Abby Ahmed took over the country. And he is based and work at the Chatham House (i.e., the premier foreign policy think tank in UK). He was asked by the UK's foreign office to assess how things are for the federal government and the regional states of the country and their political condition.

So I send him an e-mail few hours ago to get a "big picture-synopsis" from him since he is on the ground. He told me that they have been asked not to leave Addis and some of the staff of the British embassy were told to prepare for any eventuality. And reason being that some in the army and the government are not on the same page (this is his precise words).

Which means, as he hinted to me that the Tigre-dominated high echelons of the federal army do not agree with what their Prime-Minister Abby Ahmed is unleashing in the Somali region. Hence, all sort of possibility could be on the offing from there or could follow from it. And none of them has any happy connotation to say the least. Lets hope for the best. But I feel that the Oromo are not going to stop till they turn the country up-side-down. And it seems that their attitude is to let the chip fall where they may. 

The Oromo cannot allow the Somali to stay with too much autonomy more than they have. The Oromo cannot allow also this autonomy to be transfered peacefully to a person that may be even more influential and less buggage than Iley.

The Oromo need violence to eliminate some to jail some and to exile some that they think is threat.

They are using their own Liyu to do this but have federal cover.