Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Emotional prostitution-- the path to moral oblivion

Nephissa   

He lurked innocent girls to his PRIVATE inbox just so he could prove he caught them red handed!

Considering his Wadaad status he never should have accepted the one on one chat, not to mention the revealing Photos. Not only does this guy insult women, he also gives Wadaadada bad rep.

Pujah   

lets not give people titles they obviously don't deserve......how can we refer to such person "wadaad"...wadaadi meelaaba looga dhacay :mad:

Miriam1   

This is a joke right..say it is...with all the trouble we face as muslims...your wadadd is on SOL...the man needs to be....agh....forget it!

Rahima   

Shocked at the actions of the man :eek:

Saddened by :( that fact that folks will judge all wadaado based on this story.

Amazed at how anyone would send their photo to a complete stranger :confused:

Jamster   

How irrationally idiotic some seem to be; there is a lesson to be learned from this story. One should not be hanged about the paraphernelia but indeed should be affected by the substance of the story.

Forget about the wadaad, you should be concerned about what he was horrified about.

Anyhow laddies and gents, beware of what is out there.

A/calaykum

Why is everyone taking on the wadaad and not seeing the point being made by the sheikh? Anyone could know about what goes on, and being a wadaad doesn't mean you have joined some 'gated community' that doesn't know what goes on out there. I hate when people view a wadaad as such. We could be wadaadis and be pretty much part and parcel of our society. Who is gonna kick-start a positive change in our society if wadaadis alienate themselves?

He said, there are youth who conduct themselves in unIslamic matter and to back up his point he brought up some evidence to show the brother. What so tough to understand about that?

The bottom line is, the wadaad is communicating dawah to us lot, and we shouldn't be judging him, we should be taking it for its face value. Besides, he didn't say that all people @SOL are doing wrong, it is some of us. Who knows, that could be Br.Nur in disguise. He is one of the people here and good in Islamic knowledge, I am not saying he was though!

May Allah make us those who listen and take the best of it with them!

W/salaam

bilan   

first i do not buy this little story,but let's assume it was correct,this undercover wadaad talked to young girls in private then gained their trust till they send him the picture,then betrayed that trust by showing the picture to totally strange young man,what kind of respectable person will do that let alone religious. second i have been here probably two years andi have never seen any evil things. islam says if you see somethung evil change with your hand,tongue then hate it by heart,but this guy i will not call him wadaad spreads it, did not islam requests us to cover other muslims,why would this guy damage the reputations of young women.