Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

DHIBAATO ANIGAA ISUGEYSTAY ! ! !

RedSea   

^I am glad you are aware of that.as for where this took place,I said LAS ANOD to tease didi Kong who is from there nothing else.

Lasanod don't have that telephone facility and if there is something it is not that popular and i doubt most of da ppl can use it properly ,, :D

NO OFFENCE OF COURSE ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aaliyyah   

Jacaylbaro where did u get that info from? kulaha laascaanod don't have that telephone facility.Get real hun, they have telephones down there and even internet access. Masha-allah LA is doing well.

wa salaam

Sophist   

Jacaylbaro! When you whent to LA did you go to the Shaleemo Shaadguduud where they will serve you the best camel meat in Somalia-- it is xadeed borough; northwest of the town.?

RedSea   

^dude,too bad you missed out.

Sophist,I went to that place,but it was about six years ago,I hardly remember the name of the place,but as I can recal they served the best of camel meat,however,I am not big eater of that stuff,so I sticked with maraq of hilib geel,I loved it,couple of my inaabtiyos satified themselves..I literally paid the price(I paid the money),the total charge fee was huge dude,way igu jareen. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,,,, Walee way kula heleen haddaa ,,,,,,,,,

I usually go to Boodaale and Caarre in Hargeisa for the camel mean ,,,

and i go to Haraf restaurant for the best goat meat ever ,,,,,,,

when i'm in Lasanod ,,, i love the camel milk ,,, specially when it is from the fridge ,,,, Ohh Goshhhh ,,, i can drink 5 liters ,,,,,