Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Highlanders in Sanaag, another beautiful PIcs.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Loool. HAHA now you are insulting me. redface.gif Well if you are going to be like that, your not the only one holding information/ key to the place. * Looks around for Isseh or Intel :D yaa kuu baahanbaa LX. You missed a good opportunity, hence your loss. :D

Malika:

You sure your cousin wants to thrown anywhere? I say your offer is unstable and a bit shaky. My offer WAS solid! :D Now stop pimping your poor cousin for land. :D:D

Laba-X   

loool Ibtisam, ok, ok! Malika is married so iyada waa layska deynayaaye adigu iska waran! If you are single, there maybe a possibility smile.gif otherwise...

Malika   

^Lol Ibti

LX,am not for negotiation,but my cousin and a bag ful of money are,adhii just pm me the contacts..am serious!

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

The right people are here on SOL Malika - but like i said Kama bixi kareysid. We don't want the blame of
Alla ba'ayey hoogayey guntiinadii geed baa iga qabsaday diirkiina iga muruxsey!
on our shoulders
;)

Ibtisam, Adiga waxaan kaaga baqayaa inaad
orgi maashid!
smile.gif

:D

LX, Living in Sanaag gives you longevity. Highlanders live longer than others. I heard the famous poet, Xaaji Aadan Afqalooc, died at the age of 140

Laba-X   

Malika, you're not going to Cal Madow unless you've been in touch with the main people - Intel is just the middle man! smile.gif

Caamirow, Alla haw naxariistee anba waan maqlay inuu da'daas gaarey laakiinse lama hubo. Muxuu tolow ugala jeeday markuu yiri Cimrigii da' kula gaaray waa, guuldarriyo ciile :D:D

NASSIR   

Walaahi garan maayo wuxuu ka wadey. Allaha ha naxariistee, he was a great poet.

Gabay waxaa jira uu aad uga amaanayo dhulkaan Calmadow oo aad ka heleyso buug uu qorey Allaha ha naxariistee Faarax Cade, Aqoondaro waa u nacab jacayl. I had the book but didn't retain for that long. It is probably lost in my personal library shelves.

Laba-X   

'Ignorance is the Enemy of Love' I still have to get hold of it. Sheekadii Calimaax iyo Cawrala ayaan ka akhrin lahaa. I hear its a great book...

Caamirow, ii soo gudbi hadaad hayso gabaygaas Cal Madow!