Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Highlanders in Sanaag, another beautiful PIcs.

NASSIR   

We have seen many unbelievable sceneries from Sanaag. Here are new ones from Ul-Xeed village, in the Cal-madow area, Sanaag.

Picture%20037_1.jpg

Picture%20098.jpg Strange camels.

Picture%20040.jpg

Picture%20044.jpg

Picture%20064.jpg A body of water from MT peaks, I guess

Source-LaasqorayNet

Feyte37@hotmail.com

A.J.   

Somaliland will secure this area and look after it properly. It will be developed just like the rest of Somaliland, and with its beauty and charm im sure it will be become a success story in Somaliland.

Malika   

Just looking at those pictures,I can forsee orchards of fruits acres and acres of it, I follow a little road that is under the shed of trees all along until reaching at the end,wow,what a beautiful sight,a fountain in the middle of the drive way. Oh I can see my little villa covered in wall hanging roses of all colour,flowers all around the front of the house. There is a small path leading to the back of the villa,further down this flowered path there it is, my stables. I bred prize winning horses here too...the beauty of the place is breath taking,you can hear the water gashing on stones,oh yeah..there is a river running through the land!..As I look further down I can see no end to the vast grazing lands,and my sheeps decorating the green scenery too..Oh I am blessed!

Caamir,How much does land cost in Cal Madow... :D

NASSIR   

A.J. to preserve nature as it is is what people spend millions of $$ for that purpose alone. After so many years of stateless-ness, how was it preserved for such a long time begs for a miraculous answer. If they can find such an answer SL should learn to model it to its development, not military aggression, you know you can't win. :D

A.J.   

Originally posted by Caamir:

A.J. to preserve nature as it is is what people spend millions of $$ for that purpose alone. After so many years of stateless-ness, how was it preserved for such a long time begs for a miraculous answer. If they can find such an answer SL should learn to model it to its development, not military aggression, you know you can't win.
:D

The area has breathtaking beauty, nice climate and outstanding opportunities for agricuture and mineral extraction. if it was given a chance and some investment this area would prosper far beyond its current means. there is no need for any military agression as the area is peaceful and Somaliland and its people will look to keep it that way. Thats what i was referring to when i said the area will be secured. Any foreign agressors looking to exploit to region will be rebutted by the locals. Somaliland should look to further invest in this area so that the locals and the country as whole benefits from the regions development.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Malika:

Just looking at those pictures,I can forsee orchards of fruits acres and acres of it, I follow a little road that is under the shed of trees all along until reaching at the end,wow,what a beautiful sight,a fountain in the middle of the drive way. Oh I can see my little villa covered in wall hanging roses of all colour,flowers all around the front of the house. There is a small path leading to the back of the villa,further down this flowered path there it is, my stables. I bred prize winning horses here too...the beauty of the place is breath taking,you can hear the water gashing on stones,oh yeah..there is a river running through the land!..As I look further down I can see no end to the vast grazing lands,and my sheeps decorating the green scenery too..Oh I am blessed!

Caamir,How much does land cost in Cal Madow...
:D

You paint a picture indeed Malika! Laakiin kama bixi kareysid Cashaan ogahay... ;)

Malika   

LX,am sure we could come with a compromising agreement,adhi just introduce me to the right people.. ;) You will be rewarded handsomely!

Malika   

^Lol :D:D hortaa you should ask me what the reward is,before you go doubling it..I was thinking on the line of throwing a cousin in the mix adnaa?

Laba-X   

The right people are here on SOL Malika - but like i said Kama bixi kareysid. We don't want the blame of Alla ba'ayey hoogayey guntiinadii geed baa iga qabsaday diirkiina iga muruxsey! on our shoulders ;)

Ibtisam, Adiga waxaan kaaga baqayaa inaad orgi maashid! smile.gif