Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Kola Boof, the Somali/Sudanese psycho says Osama raped her

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

lol@ being raped by osama ya ilahi what a trash talk :rolleyes: . But, you certainly cant blame her . Most likely she was given some cash to state that. Anyways, as it was said previously this jareer doesn’t look half Somali :mad: . Although, she might be cuz i have cousins who are half Swedish and they look pure white. Besides, what kinda of low life goes on the public media and blames osama for raping?? What she is gonna get out of it ???

Rendezvous you do have a peculiar sense of humor how is it reputation getting raped by Osama :confused: .

wa salaamu alaikum

She writes? Obviously hers is literature that is more fit for the inhabitants of mental asylums. Speaking of which someone should institutionalize her quickly.

GM   

"This is just another cheap beeeeeeeeef...She says I am not a muslim, a christian.. I am animist and claims her mum was an ******** from Somalia.."

Randesvous.. where did she say her mum was an AJuraan from somalia. can you please point me to the source

thanks

Taliban   

Originally posted by GM:

where did she say her mum was an AJuraan from somalia.

I do not think someone would just claim his/her mum is Somali. If Kola said her mum is Somali, there is no need to dismiss her because of her looks.