Suldaanka

A binding Peace Agreement signed in Ceel Afwayn

Tallaabo   

Now we need to see real and painful consequences for anyone guilty of breaking the peace agreement. Inshaallah it will last. 

• Like 1

Qacmaha hala isqabsado  hala siyaarto sheikh meydh yaaala  Sayid Isaac ibn Ahmed ibn muhammed ibn Hussein ibn ali al madhar ibn waliyullah  The storm is coming habarlamaan ducadeeni wala aqbalay roobkiwaa da ay dayaxi wa madoobaaday a new dawn for Somaliland and it's people we are one nation

38 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Hello Tallaabo,

It been a good break. And I finally have had enough time to finish the book I was writing about Somaliland's historical origin in 19th century. And, although, I still needed to do a bit of touch up (In some part of it) and light re-editing in general, but the bulk of the work is done, and I have marshaled enough data, cogent arguments within it as well as enough archival reference  to back it up my central thesis of it.

I hope it will become a historical standard book (explaining the origin and the genesis of our country) to our future students in the country. At least that is what I am hoping this book in which I have labored for it for so long (and with care and with dedication) will do for the future generations of our country. 

Who do I see here.

Its not acceptable you sneak in back here without opening an announcement thread or the thread opened in search of you.

Well come back. You were missed.

Is your uncle included in the book the travels to Aden India..