Suldaanka

Djibouti statement on Cheeseman's visit to Asmara

Recommended Posts

Djibouti has won small/big victory.

Sanctions on Eritrea have not been lifted.

I gues was too much to take for the British and French and even China.

The Arab caravan has moved into the desert and missed the water well. The next well is far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ducale   

Djibouti can always count on muuse biixi to lend a hand if the time come. That includes askar jabuuti difaacda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
galbeedi   

Djibouti and despot Ghelle cannot dictate whom Somalia must make deal.

The sanctions weren’t not imposed on Eritre because of Djibouti border disputes, it was about Ethiopia and his opposition to the intervention in Somalia. Asiasas had demanded for years that Somalia to be left alone.

The fat dictator is making money from the instability of Somalia and the false war on terror. He brought China, USA. Germany, Japan, Spain, France and other to make money and sell the ports as cash cow. With stable Somalia these navies and other must leave the horn.

Peace is coming in the horn and if things go back as before Djibouti will probably cost less in terms of life for its habitants. Do you guys have any idea life in Djibouti for the ordinary people? It is the most expensive island in the world. Couple of hundred oligarchs control everything. Water is scarce , electricity is more than ones salary and a thousand dollars might not be even enough for a middle class family.  Djibouti is a colony for the benefit of those who run it not for the people.

Farmaajo has big issues, especially the security that is worsening in Mogadishu, but Djibouti is not one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ducale   

Galbeedi inuu gun yahay waxa markhaati ka ah qoraalkiisa.               Nin reekiisu jabuuti iyo somaliland ugu badanyihiin oo hadana labada dal cuqdad xad dhaafa u qaba. Waar dadkaaga dhinac ka raac. Ethiopia macal marku ka hadlayo oromu u hadla. 

Tolow waxaas oo ciil iyo cuqdad ah mq anaa ugu wacan? Waaban badbaadiyay oo waan cafiyay.  Miiskina intaan soo fadhisiyay ayaan ku yiri cunoo cab. Hadaba waxan oo xagxagasho ah maxa sabab u ah? Waar ileyn tanokale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, it's not clear what Farmaajo and co got from this trip? The man and his advisors (if he has anyone) are clueless bunch. And while Gheelle is definitely despot, it made no sense to put him and by extension his country on the spot. And it is worthy mentioning the current rapid change in the Horn is not benefiting and will not benefit Somalis for two simple reasons, Somalis are unprepared and they have no real power. And importantly, the powers to be and their surrogates would honestly like to see Somalis disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khadafi   

Geed deg deg lagu karo si deg deg ayaa laga soo dagtaa. I warned against this foregin trip and said Somalia would have nothing to gain  but something to lose.   This trip done after caabey-oromo's visit re-affirm how weak Somali leaders are.  Holac, see the press-release from the Somali side and the Eritrean and you will be amazed and shocked to see how amatuerish and naive the somali one is. While the Eritrean one speaks of no obligation from their side the somali side is full of concessions.  Qalbi-dhagax, and now this. Seem things are done in a erratic ways.

Galbeedi,  Oday Geele might be a despot but he is one that stood  behind the somali people. Carta conferance, re-ignited the endless TFG:s that led us to FGS. He was also the one that rescused the ALS-ICU   from the cruel gaalka Cafwerki.   What did he gain from this trip? Nada, what did he lose? An ally? And all it took make this erratic decision was to  be given a field-trip  to some waterfalls in Asmara.

 

He could have simply made a press-release hoping for peace between Djabouti and Asmara and gone home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Djibouti and despot Ghelle cannot dictate whom Somalia must make deal.

The sanctions weren’t not imposed on Eritre because of Djibouti border disputes, it was about Ethiopia and his opposition to the intervention in Somalia. Asiasas had demanded for years that Somalia to be left alone.

The fat dictator is making money from the instability of Somalia and the false war on terror. He brought China, USA. Germany, Japan, Spain, France and other to make money and sell the ports as cash cow. With stable Somalia these navies and other must leave the horn.

Peace is coming in the horn and if things go back as before Djibouti will probably cost less in terms of life for its habitants. Do you guys have any idea life in Djibouti for the ordinary people? It is the most expensive island in the world. Couple of hundred oligarchs control everything. Water is scarce , electricity is more than ones salary and a thousand dollars might not be even enough for a middle class family.  Djibouti is a colony for the benefit of those who run it not for the people.

Farmaajo has big issues, especially the security that is worsening in Mogadishu, but Djibouti is not one of them.

Galbeedi, ha aaminin waraaqdaan baaqa ah that is filled with grammatical and spelling errors. I don't believe it. Haddee run tahay wasaaradda arrimaha dibadda Jabuuti ayaa soo saari lahayd baaqa ama daljirahooda Muqdisho u fadhiyo, not an unsigned statement by a lowly disgruntled embassy employee, even if one wants to believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Djibouti is indeed very unhappy with the situation  because farmaajo betrayed djibouti when he visited the xamasien dictator farmaajo yaa xiga jabuuti. Mise  gaalka  tigrayga afoworqi this about loyalty horta somalinimo dhimatay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Geed deg deg lagu karo si deg deg ayaa laga soo dagtaa. I warned against this foregin trip and said Somalia would have nothing to gain  but something to lose.   This trip done after caabey-oromo's visit re-affirm how weak Somali leaders are.  Holac, see the press-release from the Somali side and the Eritrean and you will be amazed and shocked to see how amatuerish and naive the somali one is. While the Eritrean one speaks of no obligation from their side the somali side is full of concessions.  Qalbi-dhagax, and now this. Seem things are done in a erratic ways.

Galbeedi,  Oday Geele might be a despot but he is one that stood  behind the somali people. Carta conferance, re-ignited the endless TFG:s that led us to FGS. He was also the one that rescused the ALS-ICU   from the cruel gaalka Cafwerki.   What did he gain from this trip? Nada, what did he lose? An ally? And all it took make this erratic decision was to  be given a field-trip  to some waterfalls in Asmara.

 

He could have simply made a press-release hoping for peace between Djabouti and Asmara and gone home.

 

You have valid blame in my view, but at this point the situation is not possible for Farmaajo to do anything but comply. All Farmaajo can do is have understanding with Ghelleh. Let alone Farmaajo even PM Abiy is now complying and subordinate to Eritrea.

Eritrea has manpower, money, diplomatic cover to do a lot of damage in Somalia if the dictator even has personal beef let alone American Arab mission.

As long as everybody understands why some statement is not important done under duress.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I think Mr Cheeseman is actually frightened out of his wits about what Ethiopia and Eritrea could together amount to when it comes to helping his political opponents inside Mogadishu. Meaning the Eritrea could help the likes of Al-Shabaab to endlessly cause a trouble for him, if they so choose to do it.

For good reason. Wouldn't you have been frightened at the gathering clouds and fast moving winds?

Even Ethiopia is under Eritrea in this case totally. Eritrea chose the Oromo and Eritrea's new masters oblidged. All money faucets for Ethiopia were shut down now they are opening already. All the Oromo demonstrations now are quiet yet none of the questions have been answered.

The Amhara did not want Federalism, kilil..etc but all those questions now are going away.

Almost all oposition wanted transitional government yet PM Abiy in Washington DC (little Ethiopia highest collection of PhDs, ex-colonels generals, priests..you name it) told them there will not be one. "I will be your transitional government leave that to me" while laughing and they applauded.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gooni   

Warqadaan waa calaacal ama cataw ujeedka ay kaleeyihiin waa kicin shacab sidii qalbi dhagax oo kale taasu waa aragtidayda.

Jabuuti ma'ahan maamul goboleed kamida soomaaliya waa dawlad madax banaan.

Safiir wadan kale joogana xaq uma leh inuu si toos ah u hujuumo madaxweyne uu dalkiisa ku joogo aqoonsi uu u gudbiyay kana ogolaaday taasoo ah sharaf xasaanad wayn.

baratikoolku waa in wasaaradda arimaha dibadda ee jabuuti bayaan soo saarto, af-hayeenkooduna ka hor akhriyo saxaafadda, asagoo qeexaya mowqifka dawladda jabuuti iyo waxa gafka ay tirsanayaan yahay.

Ama inay warqad hoose u qoraan, ku socota farmaajo ayagoo usii marinaya safiirkooda u jooga muqdisho ka dibna wax ku qaataan jawaabta ay helaan.

Markaas ka dib ama gacmahooda hoos ha u dhaqeen ama si "cad" saxaafadda ha u horyimaadaan

Macnaha safiir waa marti dhawr-soon oo matala saaxiibtinimada ka dhaxaysa labada dal, markii la fasiro.

Farmaajo ma'ahan ilmo yar oo ay korsadeen xaqna uma laha inay ka dalbadaan inuu soo maro intuusan go'aan qaadan ama dal kale u dhoofin

Walaatinimada saxdaa waa inay soomaaliya la midoobaan haday doonayaan in go'aankoodu midaysnaado

Tan hiil walaal oo mucaaradka federaalka ka oohisay siday caadada u lahaayeen, waxaan waydiin lahaa jabuuti xirriirka ma u jartay itoobiya markay xamar ku xsuuqaysay soomaalida?

Maxaa warqad loogu qori waayay walaalaheen la safan cadawgeena.

Soomaalida qalbigoodu waa khafiif si dhaqsaa yaa looga ilmaysiin karaa sidaa daraadeed walaalaheen jabuuti ha ilaaliso madax banaanida soomaaliya in ka badan tan ay qoriga ku ilaaliso 

Sidii dawlad madax bannaana ha u hadasho wixii hadda ka dambeeya

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tallaabo   
13 hours ago, gooni said:

Jabuuti ma'ahan maamul goboleed kamida soomaaliya waa dawlad madax banaan.

Safiir wadan kale joogana xaq uma leh inuu si toos ah u hujuumo madaxweyne uu dalkiisa ku joogo aqoonsi uu u gudbiyay kana ogolaaday taasoo ah sharaf xasaanad wayn.

baratikoolku waa in wasaaradda arimaha dibadda ee jabuuti bayaan soo saarto, af-hayeenkooduna ka hor akhriyo saxaafadda, asagoo qeexaya mowqifka dawladda jabuuti iyo waxa gafka ay tirsanayaan yahay.

Oo sootaydu ku sheegtaan Farmaajo inuu yahay madaxwaynaha "umadda Soomaaliyeed". Safiirka Jabuuti Mogadisho u fadhiya umaddaa Soomaaliyeed ayay ka mid yahay ee u adkaysta marka uu protocolka daaqada ka tuuro oo uu arimihiina soo fara galiyo ama uu madaxwaynaha "Umadda Soomaaliyeed" dhegaha ka tumo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Djibouti must be supported haday somalinimo jirto hadikale nagadaaya waalida inay somalinimo jirto every  man for his own. Galbeedi baa ugu daran  oo gaalka masiixiga xamasien tageerayaa oo ilaahay iyo nebigisi ka goay. Oo musliminta beja tigre ka eryaday guryahooda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.