Suldaanka

Djibouti statement on Cheeseman's visit to Asmara

Dalmar1   

Djibouti is acting as if it got side kicked unexpectedly from farmaajo, they should have learned the lesson from the Qalbi -Dhagax fiasco, that if a man can sell his own Somali brother a human being just to please its Xabashi neighbour cannot be trusted to guard the interest of its other Somali brother Djibouti, a neighbouring country that stood side by side with us during our hardships.

Does this man Farmaajo feel know shame, selling constantly his own kins to please hostile countries for a mere (Political) cents, its a disgrace to the Office he holds in our country Somalia.the Parliament and the opposition should act hastily and impeach that traitor of a man before he causes an irreparable damage to our fragile country Somalia.

Somaliland should send a low level delegation to asmara perhaps we can mediate between djibouti and the asmara dictator.  Eventhough I hate that asmara dictator for his masiixi believes  but still it's politics  afoworqi xamasanite he is half Ethiopian so he is playing games with us.one thing is for sure djibouti is our brother. And never side with the Jews and the Christians against muslimiinta  May allah protect us in these hard times for the somali race and Somali peninsula xalaad adag weye

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Eventhough I hate that asmara dictator for his masiixi believes 

Why do you hate a masiixi when he and you (out of control sufi) share the same culture of grave worship? 

I am not a grave worshipper  if you worship a grave you become a mushrik.   

But afewerqi wa maasiixi and for 1500 years We Somalis were spreading in the horn that nabiyun maxammad is superior to Jesus ibn maryam.adigu tigrayga jeclow they will remain my enemy till the bitter end

I think this is fake news, unless the amount of fake news has intimidated us questioning every bit of news.

Farmaajo is no match for Eritrea. Eritrea has all the tools all the stars all the dough everything in the horn on its side at this time, just when everything was on Menelik side 100 years ago.

What Formaaajo could have done is speak generally when he got to Mugadishu that he will help to his ability for peace between brotherly Djibouti and Eritrea.

6 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Djibouti is acting as if it got side kicked unexpectedly from farmaajo, they should have learned the lesson from the Qalbi -Dhagax fiasco, that if a man can sell his own Somali brother a human being just to please its Xabashi neighbour cannot be trusted to guard the interest of its other Somali brother Djibouti, a neighbouring country that stood side by side with us during our hardships.

Does this man Farmaajo feel know shame, selling constantly his own kins to please hostile countries for a mere (Political) cents, its a disgrace to the Office he holds in our country Somalia.the Parliament and the opposition should act hastily and impeach that traitor of a man before he causes an irreparable damage to our fragile country Somalia.

For Djibouti this was a kick in the guts. At a time when Djibouti is feeling lonely and encircled, for Cheeseman to backstab her.

Holac   

This is a shocking letter. Can we confirm it is not fake news?

If it is legit, this is a game changer. Farmaajo must be removed from office.

Holac   

I just checked Googled and many news outlets are reporting that Djibouti is shocked.

This is a terrible piece of news. We were all under the impression that Djibouti was ok with Farmaajo's visit there and that the regional animosity was dying because Eritrea chose peace with its neighobors. I didn't know that Farmaajo did his little attention-seeking tour behind the back of our Djiboutian brothers who are screaming for help.

What did Djibouti do to us?

4 minutes ago, Holac said:

This is a shocking letter. Can we confirm it is not fake news?

If it is legit, this is a game changer. Farmaajo must be removed from office.

My first and still now instincte is fake news.

Eritrea is hitting while the iron is hot everywhere and Eritrea might have forced Farmaajo even threat of Al Shabab indirectly to say things that he shouldn't.

When African dictators have wind behind they become dictators of other neighborhood as well.

Djibouti has won small/big victory.

Sanctions on Eritrea have not been lifted.

I gues was too much to take for the British and French and even China.

The Arab caravan has moved into the desert and missed the water well. The next well is far away.

galbeedi   

Djibouti and despot Ghelle cannot dictate whom Somalia must make deal.

The sanctions weren’t not imposed on Eritre because of Djibouti border disputes, it was about Ethiopia and his opposition to the intervention in Somalia. Asiasas had demanded for years that Somalia to be left alone.

The fat dictator is making money from the instability of Somalia and the false war on terror. He brought China, USA. Germany, Japan, Spain, France and other to make money and sell the ports as cash cow. With stable Somalia these navies and other must leave the horn.

Peace is coming in the horn and if things go back as before Djibouti will probably cost less in terms of life for its habitants. Do you guys have any idea life in Djibouti for the ordinary people? It is the most expensive island in the world. Couple of hundred oligarchs control everything. Water is scarce , electricity is more than ones salary and a thousand dollars might not be even enough for a middle class family.  Djibouti is a colony for the benefit of those who run it not for the people.

Farmaajo has big issues, especially the security that is worsening in Mogadishu, but Djibouti is not one of them.