Che -Guevara

Oromo militias killed 50 Somalis; displaced hundreds as tit for tat violence spiraled out of control in Moyale

6 minutes ago, Yunis said:

This all started with Abdi illay's and his Tigrey masters.

That might so, but doesn't justify the continuous massacre of Somali civilians.

36 minutes ago, Yunis said:

This all started with Abdi illay's and his Tigrey masters.

I see you repeating this as if its brand new eureka.

OK the devil Iley and Tigray got you here. Now you are in trouble. What should you do?

Both are not masters anymore in case you have not noticed.

Some conflicts especially localized once are conflicts that happen regardless of who is in power. The difference is if the one in power makes them worst or calms them or controls them or solves them.

And even if you take Iley out those you may have hoped are not solving it either. Actually issues that have been relatively controlled before have simply gone out of control.

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

It's extremely concerning Oromo Regional Authority is getting involved. The Liyu Police might now be a necessary evil.

I don't agree that Liyu is evil, but that is beside the point.

In a country like Ethiopia and the Somali being very unique (never an insider in Ethiopia) something like Liyu is absolutely necessary. If people do not know that you are capable to stand on your feet in time of trouble, will not respect you in time of peace. There is no more disrespected in Ethiopia as people without options.

I think the people should ask ONLF to make a statement and then any measures can be taken in ONLF name. Its limited what kililka can do in territory that is not federally with in kililka.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

If The Liyuu police is a Somali force it is now or never. They must defend the Somalipublic. Cabdi Illey must warm the federal government to stop or will declare articles 39 and remove the Somali region. 

The Tigray strong man Debrestion held a rally in Mekele and warned of break up if the old guard of Amhara tries to meddle the Kilil Sysco.

If Illey can’t defend the people , he must transfer power to his deputy president to chart a new strategy to protect the Somali state borders and people.

Kill the galla madows they are savages they are barbaric subhumans all's somalis need to support  each other in kilinka inaga dayaa qabyaalada dadkan lahadlayaan lahayn dux iyo imaanne.waxaynu dhexdeena isku hayno is family feud.  But we must  fight back dagaal is the best way

11 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Wale delusional ayaa tahay hadaad aaminsantay iley hold such power.

Iley answers to someone but that someone is not holding him back from retaliating, In any case, what do you in mind since you opposed Iley and ONLF without alternatives?

1 minute ago, Ducale said:

Adigu miyaanad qabiil gaas ku taageerin. For their qabiil kulaha.   

No, I support reer Sool to have the final word on their future just as reer Hargeysa should decide where their future lies. Soomaali inta is rabta ha israacdo inta kalane Ilaahey garabkooda hagalo..

Unlike you, while I prefer all Somalis come under one political entity, I don't believe forcing anyone against their will.

If you believe the trouble is being caused by a clan, then, you are indeed blinded.

Yunis   
2 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I see you repeating this as if its brand new eureka.

OK the devil Iley and Tigray got you here. Now you are in trouble. What should you do?

Both are not masters anymore in case you have not noticed.

Some conflicts especially localized once are conflicts that happen regardless of who is in power. The difference is if the one in power makes them worst or calms them or controls them or solves them.

And even if you take Iley out those you may have hoped are not solving it either. Actually issues that have been relatively controlled before have simply gone out of control.

It's not me obsessing Abdi  iley, It was actually himself who claimed that much Getachew Assefa and other TPLF Generals used him to butcher his own pll. Don't matter who takes control after him, as soon as he vacates the stage - the brotherly coexisting of Somalis / Oromos will return as it has been for centuries. Here I was assuming you be away on a sabbatical from these Somali portals to regroup after your side lost the driver seat in Addis - but you're redoubling your snitching endeavours.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yunis said:

It's not me obsessing Abdi  iley, It was actually himself who claimed that much Getachew Assefa and other TPLF Generals used him to butcher his own pll. Don't matter who takes control after him, as soon as he vacates the stage - the brotherly coexisting of Somalis / Oromos will return as it has been for centuries. Here I was assuming you be away on a sabbatical from these Somali portals to regroup after your side lost the driver seat in Addis - but you're redoubling your snitching endeavors.  

Yunis,

If you did it for political reasons that maybe, but in such a short description you have two very big mistakes:

Iley did not even mention generals once, all he mentioned is the intelligence

Iley did not say they made me do it, they did what they wanted in hiding in exclusivity. Even PM Abiy just stated that even government ministers of federal government or parliamentarians no body knew what is inside those buildings. Now he allowed opposition leaders to vist the buildings, but before that Iley after 10 years for first time went on his own with Liyu and had found out.

The blame and accusation on Iley is how did you allow the intelligence to set up an exclusive prison and interrogation and even killings to occur in an autonomous region? At the very least you should have gone inside yourself and checked.

The weird thing is the ones that were Iley friends like the chief of staff and generals have retired/fired/changed...yet the chief of the intelligence that Iley exposed is still around Abiy.