Dalmar1

Somalia - Federalism maa inkaar isku dir ah ummada Soomaalida mise daawo isku keen ah , Mudug oo yeelan doonto 2 dekad

15 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Haddii garoonkii diyaaradaha Gaalkacayo lagu heshiin waayay ma dekeda Hobyo ayaa lagu heshiinayaa? Haddii meesha wax is afgaradi jirin waa inay qolo waliba tuuladeeda gaar u dhisato. 

Anyway, I see a great potential for the two ports. Puntland should just build a wooden platform in Garacad and tie a wrecked boat there then let the UAE know that the damn Qataris want to take over their world class port. The Emiratis will ask for a thirty year lease in exchange for investment. 

In the same way the HAGs should build a tiny wooden platform in Hobyo and crowd the place with pirated fishing boats then tell the SFG to alert the Qataris that the Jeegaan of the Gulf i.e the Saudis and Emiratis are encroaching into their sphere of influence. A healthy deal will follow such a baaq for gurmad. 

I like that:)

20 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

As you work for Ethiopia, don't you have a self interest that we Somalis get stuck in this mess? so your opinions does not matter here.

maakhiri,

I don't work for anybody to post my views, but that is beside the point.

Federalism can work on any society. The only difference is efficiency. Efficiency is not the main problem for Somalia, but stability is and federalism relatively is more stable than unitary governments for long run.

Khadafi   
On 2018-07-31 at 11:38 PM, Samafal said:

Sxb you are talking a lot of trash. The reason we have mulnourishment is not because we have too many ports, airports and long highways. It is because we have a lack of them. In the free market economics these ports should spur competition and economic growth for the region. 

Dalmar, how Building infrastructure like Gara'ad port leads to civil war? What does not lead to war then? **********imo and living in chaos? Caqligaas dadka wata baan rabnaa inaan dowlad la wadaagno bal daya!!! War adeeroow dhulkaaga dhiso kaygaan dhisanyaan Iimaankana isku sug risqiga Allah baa haye dakad meel laga dhisay kuuma hayso.

Trade  and economic development  begins when   the value of the human capital (stock of knowledge, habits, social and personality attributes, including creativity,)  are raised in the society.  Who will work at  your big ports? malnourished people'? Who will land at the  big airports? UN- aid airplanes?  Lets have food security  and  effective general education and lets then talk about big airports and docks.  Xaqiiqda wey xanuun badantahay laakin marwalbo waxaa fiican in aad xaalada dhabta ah ka hadashid.  Fuundiga xamaaliga ah maanta aqoon darro ayaa haysato. They even hire foregin professional fuundiyaal from Kenya to do basic  technical issues at a "hotell". 

Samafal, sxb, no one is against having more infrastracture in Somalia, but I will give you a tip. Go and visit the countrey and you will be shocked when you see the current state of  our nation. 

Samafal   

Khalaf, what crazy economic school have you been to man that coconnectsa between mulnatrition and infrastructute development?  It is simple. Economic infrastructure devopment brings investment, investment bring jobs and revenue for government to invest back in essential services such education, health etc.

All those 'dekedo' haddee dalka iyo dadkaba faa'ido u leeyihiin weyba fiicnaan lahaydba, deegaan walba haku yaaleenee. They are all for imports, from cheap and environmentally-bad goods from Shiinaha via Dubeey to daawooyin dhacay and the likes. They even import geedo, dhir, ubaxyo, shamiindo, bulkeeti - almost everything under the sun. Nothing to export, except the environmentally disastrous dhoofinta dhuxusha dalkeena nabadguuraa ka dhigtay and exotic animals, sometimes over-exporting xoolaha dhedigta u badan.

• Like 1

Khadafi   
12 hours ago, Samafal said:

Khalaf, what crazy economic school have you been to man that coconnectsa between mulnatrition and infrastructute development?  It is simple. Economic infrastructure devopment brings investment, investment bring jobs and revenue for government to invest back in essential services such education, health etc.

Samafal-beele you sound intelligent but repeating the ABC of old white gaalo' men's handbook of capitalism doesnt change the reality on the ground . As I have said before, There is nothing wrong with infrastructure but have you actually made some observations on the ground? Airports, docks and by the way, why dont you add add some japanese bullet speed-trains  for your tolka it while your at it. It sounds good does it not? but the matter of fact is that malnourished people need basic requirments as food, security and shelter.    Once these requirments are met together with education then you could talk about access to clean water. By the way read above what Miskiin Macruuf wrote. Who will benefit? The few calool waynayaasha that are robbing the somali  state by importing toxic ( not a parable by the way, some somali warlords literally imported toxic waste for money) and exporting dhuxul? 

You remind me  of a trip to Mogadishu I made 1,5 year ago. I spent three nights in a impressive hotell.   But once you dare to put a step outside the  the gated hotell you would see yourself walking around scenes from apocyaptic madmax/the walking dead world. Plastic bags  as a shelter. No general education. I am not trying to be pessimistic over here but thats the reality. The civil war have had catastrophic effects on Somalia (even though the nation is slowly rising again).

So whats next  Samfal beside building the biggest Dubai-looking airports amongst those poor nomads. War maad ka hadashid sidee ey abaar-la'aan ummada u joogi karaan?   By the way, do not contradict your ABC-handbook, western neo-liberal capitalism requires integration and borderless states, free movement of goods and people  not your isolate bickering clan states!