Dalmar1

Somalia - Federalism maa inkaar isku dir ah ummada Soomaalida mise daawo isku keen ah , Mudug oo yeelan doonto 2 dekad

Dalmar1   
26 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Sxb you are talking a lot of trash. The reason we have mulnourishment is not because we have too many ports, airports and long highways. It is because we have a lack of them. In the free market economics these ports should spur competition and economic growth for the region. 

Dalmar, how Building infrastructure like Gara'ad port leads to civil war? What does not lead to war then? **********imo and living in chaos? Caqligaas dadka wata baan rabnaa inaan dowlad la wadaagno bal daya!!! War adeeroow dhulkaaga dhiso kaygaan dhisanyaan Iimaankana isku sug risqiga Allah baa haye dakad meel laga dhisay kuuma hayso.

I state an legit concern, and this man goes bananas/berserk with petty insults, war niyoow iska xishood and turn down the insults, debate with integrity or shut up because the concern is simple, until the Constitution matter is settled it is your words against mine, and mine against yours, throwing lowly tantrums wont score you any brownie points.

North Mudug is under dispute just as Sool and Sanaag is under dispute, Northen Mudug is being claimed by 2 conflicting states, so until the Constitution settles this score anything that might cause disturbance (such as building an non SFG sponsored port) in that region should be stopped at all cost, SFG is what represents us the Somalia Citizens not the self claiming regional administrations.

Image result for federal somalia

Here below are pointers that prove my concern of future regional states conflict that we are dangerously heading to.

Case 1: Here is Galmudug sending an warning about the supposed Garacd Port being built.

http://mudug24.com/2018/07/31/galmudug-oo-war-ka-soo-saartay-booqashada-raisal-wasaare-kheyre-ee-puntland-iyo-dekadda-garacad/

Case 2: Here is Islaan Bashir one of the Puntland Elders that represents their current administration verbally attacking the SFG and the Prime Minister (for not helping stoking the fire in the region).

My case stands, Federalism in Somalia is cataclysm waiting to happen.

Dalmar1   

The solution i will state forward is simple, let the SFG Government bring different alternative Constitutions of how Somalia (From Centralism, Regionalism, to Federalism) should be governed, then put it up for a Peoples Vote, because until that happens, it will be only a constant political bickering that can lead to civil strife's or worse.

One thing i am for certain is that those who campaign for Federalism are in the minority compared to those who advocate for centralism, but we will never know, so let campaign for People's Vote.

42 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

You now comparing yourself to California which is even richer than Germany,  your blinded by misguided system aad is leedahay is better for tolka, think BIG and if you have  enough brain cells ,one day will get.😁

Caqli bur saliid waaxid.🤪

I did not compare us to California. I brought those two ports in California up as an example to invalidate your baseless assertion that building ports close to one another would make them “redundant” .

I think Che gets what am trying to say,

1-We don't replace what we got without having alternative,

2- We can not at the sametime galloping into something that we see it is not working.

Yunis   

Maakhir1 has a point, maxa laga rabaa?

The beauty of Clan federalism, every Tolka race towards their little seaports until ay noqdaan shops at the karmel mall. Horay ha loo socdo...

Everyone should read on Hambantota Port, where Sri Lanka borrowed billions to build the port and couldn't repay the loans until eventually, they gave it to China for a 99-year lease for debt relief. And that is  Sri Lanka, poor but with a stable governance system in place. 

Waryaaya sheekada raqiiska ah joojiya. Nin walibow deegaankaaga dhiso oo ha ku mashquulin Soomaalida kale waxay heestaan ama ay dhisanayaan. 

Wax qabad la’aan darteed ayaad nolosha uga wada dhacdeen hadana dadkii dantooda kasoo baxanay waxaad rabtaan inaad tafaha ku dhagtaan.

Federalism is the only workable solution to our national quandaries. Charity begins at home,  thus development must be focused locally.

What makes Somalis so different than all kinds of other societies that federalism cannot work.

It works in Canada, Switzerland, India,

Somalis are Islam faithful that makes them different from all these countries, but that should have been even more bonus since many of these countries have religion based conflicts. In Canada its not only French British its also indirectly Catholic and Protestant and you all know that Catholic and Protestant were worst than Islam Christian or even Islam Judaic.

Somalia is now impossible to have centralized government for simple reason that the central government will need million beaurocrats to service trivial village questions that have developed into big problems.

Regional governments can take half the work load for much much less money and solutions decisions they take are more closer to people. Even if not loved will be tolerated. Central government will never be tolerated.

8 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

What makes Somalis so different than all kinds of other societies that federalism cannot work.

It works in Canada, Switzerland, India,

Somalis are Islam faithful that makes them different from all these countries, but that should have been even more bonus since many of these countries have religion based conflicts. In Canada its not only French British its also indirectly Catholic and Protestant and you all know that Catholic and Protestant were worst than Islam Christian or even Islam Judaic.

Somalia is now impossible to have centralized government for simple reason that the central government will need million beaurocrats to service trivial village questions that have developed into big problems.

Regional governments can take half the work load for much much less money and solutions decisions they take are more closer to people. Even if not loved will be tolerated. Central government will never be tolerated.

As you work for Ethiopia, don't you have a self interest that we Somalis get stuck in this mess? so your opinions does not matter here.

The pirates love clan federalism anything south of galkacyo wants a unititry govt . The pirate enclave is craeating these subclanish divided. clan Federalism is a falilure in Somalia 

• Like 1

Samafal   
9 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

I state an legit concern, and this man goes bananas/berserk with petty insults, war niyoow iska xishood and turn down the insults, debate with integrity or shut up because the concern is simple, until the Constitution matter is settled it is your words against mine, and mine against yours, throwing lowly tantrums wont score you any brownie points.

North Mudug is under dispute just as Sool and Sanaag is under dispute, Northen Mudug is being claimed by 2 conflicting states, so until the Constitution settles this score anything that might cause disturbance (such as building an non SFG sponsored port) in that region should be stopped at all cost, SFG is what represents us the Somalia Citizens not the self claiming regional administrations.

Image result for federal somalia

Here below are pointers that prove my concern of future regional states conflict that we are dangerously heading to.

Case 1: Here is Galmudug sending an warning about the supposed Garacd Port being built.

http://mudug24.com/2018/07/31/galmudug-oo-war-ka-soo-saartay-booqashada-raisal-wasaare-kheyre-ee-puntland-iyo-dekadda-garacad/

Case 2: Here is Islaan Bashir one of the Puntland Elders that represents their current administration verbally attacking the SFG and the Prime Minister (for not helping stoking the fire in the region).

My case stands, Federalism in Somalia is cataclysm waiting to happen.

LoL legit concern my foot. What concern do you have people developing their own land in their own state unless it is pure Xaasidnimo. You say North Mudug is disputed? North Mudug is not disputed as it was part of Puntland from the begining of Puntland creation. What is disputed is Galmudug itself as the constitution does not allow one a half region to be a state. As stands Galmudug is unconstitutional entity that does have legitimate legal standing and only exists because of gentlemans agreement and for the sake of stability. And to be honest it is exists by name and little services such as education, health and even the securiy is run by the TFG. In the constitution there is an article that states if any member state can not or it wishes to join the central government it can do so. I think Galmudug is good candidate of such arrangement as it is unconstituional and is not a viable state economically.

About your threat that your Moryan will disrupt the construction of the Gara'ad port, such things are expected from you and that is only thing you know of. But similarly you know the response you will get from Reer Puntland: Hobyo port will be disrupted equally so lets stop all development in that region until we solve the constitution as you say. Lets see where tit for tat gets us.

Federalism is done deal and it is the system agreed and decided (there is no going back on that unless you want to go back to civil war). As said before any entity which can not self govern can rejoin and request direct rule of the central government. In terms of number the majority want federalism. Reer Koonfur Galbeed always wanted it. Reer Puntland wants it and majority of Juba wants it.

I sense every time the going gets tough for certain clan a.k.a HAG why do they start complaining about fedralism? It is pure hypocrisy to be part of something and winch about when things are not what you want to be. What is federalism got to do with a port being built by its own people? Federalism or no federalism Gara'ad will be built because it is 50 years ambition of North Mudug people to develop their region and beat poverty.

Samafal   
12 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What's Galmudug going to do? Attack Garacad?

Recently Abdiwali tried to move some of the Puntland army that is based there to Turaq but thr elders told him off. They knew well this kind of silly threats from our unruly neighbours on the Southern borders can come and it can be trigged by anything. Basically kuqabso kuqadimaysid ay kawadaan Xamar bay meel walba la joogaan.

This Indho Adaygii ugu waynaa. I want to develop my Tuulo but you can't do the same for yours. 

This is fallacy of their urgument:

Galkio had one airport controlled by Puntland which is the one the town then Galmudug said we want our own airstrip and they built one just meters away from the main one. It affected economy of Puntland but Puntland did not say anything as it was their side of thr towm. So now were wrong then or wrong  now?

The thing is that if Bosaso port serves South central Somali so if Hobyo port goes ahead it will affect the ecinomy of Bosaso and Puntland at large. So should Bosaso concern stop Hobyo? Same logic isn''t it?  

South  of galkacyo the people there  don't want restrictions check points ileen dadku waa somaali wa Walaalo.  Federalism is only pushed by the pirates with their garowe 1 and 2  the old days of mahiga.

Samafal   
54 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Recently Abdiwali tried to move some of the Puntland army that is based there to Turaq but thr elders told him off. They knew well this kind of silly threats from our unruly neighbours on the Southern borders can come and it can be trigged by anything. Basically kuqabso kuqadimaysid ay kawadaan Xamar bay meel walba la joogaan.

This Indho Adaygii ugu waynaa. I want to develop my Tuulo but you can't do the same for yours. 

This is fallacy of their urgument:

Galkio had one airport controlled by Puntland which is the one the town had since Siyad Barre. Then Galmudug said we want our own airstrip and they built one just meters away from the main one. It affected economy of Puntland but Puntland did not say anything as it was their side of thr towm. So now were wrong then or wrong  now?

The thing is that if Bosaso port serves South central Somali so if Hobyo port goes ahead it will affect the ecinomy of Bosaso and Puntland at large. So should Bosaso concern stop Hobyo? Same logic isn''t it?  

Tallaabo   

Haddii garoonkii diyaaradaha Gaalkacayo lagu heshiin waayay ma dekeda Hobyo ayaa lagu heshiinayaa? Haddii meesha wax is afgaradi jirin waa inay qolo waliba tuuladeeda gaar u dhisato. 

Anyway, I see a great potential for the two ports. Puntland should just build a wooden platform in Garacad and tie a wrecked boat there then let the UAE know that the damn Qataris want to take over their world class port. The Emiratis will ask for a thirty year lease in exchange for investment. 

In the same way the HAGs should build a tiny wooden platform in Hobyo and crowd the place with pirated fishing boats then tell the SFG to alert the Qataris that the Jeegaan of the Gulf i.e the Saudis and Emiratis are encroaching into their sphere of influence. A healthy deal will follow such a baaq for gurmad. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1