Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Is Nuruddin Farah another Ayaan Xirsi in the making?

Taliban   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

No, I will thank thee.

In that case, by drawing your ire, the comment was made to observe your reaction.

^I gathered u're a reaction-seeker. 781 posts in 3 months and a lot of them confrontational...ma daashid?

^Ouch, that truly hurt.

PS:Taliban, you must be beside yourself, she truly wounded what little pride you had left in yourself.

Taliban   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

you must be beside yourself, she truly wounded what little pride you had left in yourself.

Nah.

Khalaf   

Be cool.... there ppl who come here posts hundereds of posts been here for years contribute mainly nonsense xaar, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks...know only how to insult others ;) .....at least the brother is real muslim and discusses important issues and may Allah Most High award u sxb.....yes wa jihad sometimes

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002537;p=3#000033

and in this topic, u gave a different prespective n showed Mr. Farah "naughty" stories which i never knew....well done my brother....and keep up the good work smile.gif

^he's notched up another 31 posts in the last 24 hours- thought u might want to know seeing as u're his spokesposter.

I gotta say, there's no nonsense like sanctimonious nonsense.