Sign in to follow this  
2Cute

why men wants to get 4wifes and make exuses like god let us

2Cute   

hi my nomads.........

Why men always make exuse and say allah let us have 4wifes, SO what if he did????

He(allah)told u to do a lot things do u ever do

like.......

1- NO SEX B4 MARIAGE

2- NO SEX B4 MARIAGE AGAIN

3- NO LYING. TELL THE TRUTH

4- PRAY 5TIMES. NO SKIPING

5- RESPECT UR WIFE .I'M SURE SOME OF THEM DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT..

6- SOMETHING CALLED SADAQO. DO U EVER ???????

7- GO TO XAJ IF U CAN.

8- FASTING IF U STILL REMEMBER, NO SMOKING AND SAY I ASK GOD FOR PERMISION....

AND MORE OF THE OTHER THINGS THAT HE MENTION HIS QURAN...HAVE THEY EVER ?????

HERE THEY ARE ALWAYS RUNING THERE MOUTH GOD LET US HAVE 3 AND 4WIFES.. HE ALSO TOLD U TO SATISFY THEM AND TREAT THEM EQUALY AND ASK THEM IF THEY AGREE WITH UR DESISION IF THEY NOT, WELL END OF STORYYYYYYYYYY NO EXTRA FOR U BRO............../

MEN, MEN, THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED LOVE///// :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

yes amazingly i agree with u .. i hate those who have 2 wives or more, there is no reason and there are condition that our religion asks us before we do such a think and i dont think any living man now days could satisfay those conditions.. nyway love? u said sis .. i ask u a Question .. What is really Love? define love? cause i have my own definition of Love and i will tell u next time, see if u would agree with me or not, good point sis .. i think u are right... peace

2Cute   

OH MY GOD........ DID U ?

THANK U HON, IF I WERE CLOSE TO U I WOULD GIVE U FRENCH KISS BUT THEN GOD DIDN'T LET SO I CAN'T BUT IF U EVER BECAME MY SO CALLED........? ITS ON BABY...ME AND U TO THE.......BABY.

U SAID DIVINE LOVE= CARE SOMEBODY, THINK ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME,WORRY ABOUT THEM, WHEN U SEE THEM UR STOMACH WAVES BACK AND FORTH, MISTAKE THEIR NAME WHEN U CALLED UR FREIND OR ONE OF UR FAMILY, AND THE WHOLE 9YARD OG MOTI OKAY.....

I HOPE I ANSWER UR QUESTION..

IN SOMALIA I HAD MALE FREIND WHO WAS INLOVE WITH A GIRL HE LOVED HER SO MUCH THAT ACCIDENTLY ONE NIGHT HE WAS EATING JAAD AND TALKING ABOUT HER WITH HIS FREINDS AND ASKING ADVISE HOW HE CAN TELL HER WITHOUT SCARING THE GIRL, WHEN THE NIGHT ENDED HE WENT TO HER HOUSE AND KNOCK THE GATE WITH OUT KNOWING HIMSELF THAT HE WAS THERE(WUU MARQAANSANAA) SO WHEN THE GUARD OPEN THE DOOR HE WAS LIKE SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HOUSE B4 SHE CAMES OUT.... SO OG MOTI THAT I CALLED LOVE HON.......

LOVE IS THE MOST PRESCIOUS THING THAT ANYONE CAN HAVE.......... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

2cute walahi ishaa ka tuurtay ask them sister and let us all see their pathatic answer.

oh my goodness what thread, i love it.....

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Some men love good girls,

Some men love whores,

Some men want 4 wifes,

So they can get more...

Some men need understanding,

Some men need a friend,

But if they get 4 wifes,

Their financial is an end,

Some men just adore kids,

Some men need the comapany,

Some men want 4 wifes,

So they got somebody

Why men want 4 wifes

Don't use a lame excuse,

Please tell us the real reason,

You want 4 wifes to use.

Girlfriend you tell em! God said so my ass...plz :rolleyes:

.:peace n luv:.

Changed   

what is wrong with men having four wifes :confused:

if they can support four wives physically, emotionally and financially then let him have for wives :D ..

p.s: i would not let my man have four wives ...and remember allah said he can only marry other wives if his first wife allows it .....and i will say no and if he refuses it then i ask for dalaq :D ..see i will win the case with the emotion part ....i wont be emotionally stable if he had other wives ...so ladies think about it ..its a personal issue each one of us has to decide on her own and i dont think we should decide for all ladies after all ..allah gave them the freedom smile.gif

Changed   

^^^^^ nayaa trouble aa :eek: .......

i did not say quran sis , and i meant to say islam instead of allah for some odd reason i think i was thinking faster than i was writing and i wrote allah..ON the contrary my islamic teacher once told me the man had TO inform his wife of his wish to marry another woman and her feelings had to be put into consideration....and that is were my argument comes in ...IF AM NOT HAPPY WITH HIM HAVING MULTIPLE WIVES THEN AM GONA ASK FOR DALAQ AND IF HE IS DESPERATE TO HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES HE WOULD GIVE ME MY DALAQ ;) IF NOT HE WOULD HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH ME icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by 2Cute:

1- NO SEX B4 MARIAGE

2- NO SEX B4 MARIAGE AGAIN

3- NO LYING. TELL THE TRUTH

4- PRAY 5TIMES. NO SKIPING

5- RESPECT UR WIFE .I'M SURE SOME OF THEM DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT..

6- SOMETHING CALLED SADAQO. DO U EVER ???????

7- GO TO XAJ IF U CAN.

8- FASTING IF U STILL REMEMBER, NO SMOKING AND SAY I ASK GOD FOR PERMISION....

AND MORE OF THE OTHER THINGS THAT HE MENTION HIS QURAN...HAVE THEY EVER ?????

HERE THEY ARE ALWAYS RUNING THERE MOUTH GOD LET US HAVE 3 AND 4WIFES.. HE ALSO TOLD U TO SATISFY THEM AND TREAT THEM EQUALY AND ASK THEM IF THEY AGREE WITH UR DESISION IF THEY NOT, WELL END OF STORYYYYYYYYYY NO EXTRA FOR U BRO............../

So, 2Cute, are saying that if your husband did all of the things you listed above and was a good muslim and a good father, you would be happy for him if he married another younger woman?

By the way, I don't why and how you can run off and judge every man of using it as an excuse. Firstly, it is approved in the religion. Secondly, there are strict conditions as to when and how he can do it.

It may not be for everyone, but there are some people out there who do meet the requirements and do get married to 2 or 3 wives. You should be happy for them and their families instead of trying to ingnite fitna in a happy home

UNDER LET ME ANSWER UR QUESTION-

SHE'S NOT BRINGING FITNA SHE'S JUST ASKING QUESTION BRO THAT'S ALL.

TO UR ATHOR POINT IF HE DOES ALL THE ABOVE THEN GOOD FOR HIM AND IF HE WANTS EXTA ONE THE ANSWER IS STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MY MAN IF HE EVER ASK ME TO HAVE ANOTHER WIFE I WOULD BE LIKE BOY U BETTER DISAPEAR AND FIND PLACE TO HIDE AND IF HE BRINGS SOME EXUSE LIKE THIS THEN PLZZZZZZ HE BETTER LEAVE B4 I DO SOME DAMAGE TO HIM.

NO MATTER HOW MANY WIFES HE CAN ONLY LOVE ONE SO WHY PUT MY SELF IN THAT STAGE, HELLLLL NO EVEN IF GOD LET THEM..... NO NO NO :mad: :mad:

underdog   

So what you're saying is that the Islamic Shari'a is wrong and it should changed. Maybe you would prefer it if he just slept with other women behind your back.

I personally wouldn't want to have two wives. But I stand by my religion 100%....I won't take the good and throw out the bad rules.

This is just an assumption, but I detect some insecurity. If you're a good wife and you do everything you're supposed to I don't think he'll be straying off to other women.

underdog   

OG_girl,

I have to say to say I agree with you 100% and I'm not encouraging any guy to run out and do it but at the same time if the situation was such that it was appropriate then I would support it. I just don't see why SOME of these girls are getting all rowdy about it.

OG Moti   

I have asked the sister 2cute a question and i did not mean to put her on the spot, it seems me she is the only one understood me the others challanged my question and turn the question it to gender competition, man am i so unpopular here? loooool any way good answer let me add something you all might not thought off

LOVE? it is simple... all u guys said plus

Love is when you know the worse side of someone, the darkest deepest secrets and mistakes of someone and it is ok, you see them making mistakes but it is ok, you see them do things u wish they did not do it, but still it is ok.. that is love or what people now adays call unconditional love or what i call true love, and thanx 2cute for the compliment looool "french kiss " i took it as a compliment... peace

p.s. nomads all i can say is i am a lover man not a fighter so dont pick a fight with me everytime u get a chance to do so.. smile.gif

4 wifes! not a bad idea at all! what the heck i wanna try it one of these days! may be thats why i am so miserable with one, so lemme try what the good book says. u know what i mean! one get too stale sometimes!

Sis, it looks like u been hanging around with the wrong men.some sisters are blaming all men cuz they have met with someone who has no respect for his women.One bad apple can spoil the whole basket.For me,I am against poligamy.It is not good for the man,kids and the wife in both emotionally and financially.

how did this practice came to existence? I have this friend who is a slam-scholar told me that the Prophet Mohamed created this ruling that men should have four wives because there were shortage of men at that time.Many of Phophet's men died because of the fighting goin on at that time.As a result,many widows needed to be taken care of plus the population was declining.

Originally posted by underdog:

I just don't see why SOME of these girls are getting all rowdy about it.

Human nature bro....ownership sentiments. Just as a husband feels that his wife belongs to him and him alone, a wife can't help feeling the same, however much she accepts the possibility of shared-ownership in principle.

Look at it from the female perspective...if your husband acquires another wife, you are only entitled to 50% of him. His time, his loyalty, his love, his money...Basicly, he'll only be there for you half the time, and a lot less should he be married to another set of wives. And that is if he is treating all his wives equally, otherwise who knows what part of him u'll have?

Doesn't sound like a very satisfying marriage from the point of view of the woman now, does it?

Could be why women dislike the idea of multiple wives so much.