Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Random Thoughts That Come to Your Head II

Yes, I can sew thanks to Year 8 Textiles (looks like we have something in common Waterlily). Only I need a new machine, the old one has been out of order for some time.

Val thats a long time. Well ensure the next time you wear one you dont fall for the idea that a certain dirac style is "in fashion". Big Mistake if you do (unless ofcourse the style is for once half decent).

Something just random about SOL come to my mind.

Have you guys noticed how MMA is always having a go at lurkers and silent-readers? Furthermore insulting them and accusing them of 'hating' the site. Ilaahay baa og how he come to that conclusion but doesnt it come across as pure madness? :D:D .

I always laugh really hard when I read one of those posts. Dont worry if you've not spotted one, he writes them every couple of months. LoL

Aisha   

I think Nigerian guys are absolutly stunning! The blacker the better I say ;)

i want to hurt myself... i hate my guts

Don't say that. Now whats so bad that you want to hurt yourself?

Nehanda   

Why can't there a simple answer to everything! For instance can a woman travel abroad without a muxrim. A yes or no would suffice rather than multiple conflicting opinions.

Why am I contributing to this thread?

NGONGE   

Aisha,

He already told you he hates his guts!

When about ten people have replied before you one can't really expect you to suddenly come up with a random thought.

The only thought going through my mind is how these girls are showing off about their ability to ‘make’ a dirac! Surely that piece of clothing is the easiest thing in the world to make. All you have to do is sew it all together making sure that you have one big opening for the neck and two for the arms. Voila! A blind lady with Parkinson’s can make a dirac.

Oh! Random thought!

Could that same blind lady serve you hot dinner without spilling any of it on your newly made dirac?

For goodness sake NGONGE does anything a person say have to have some sort of underlying self-serving motive?

I certainly did not see anybody claiming dirac making required alot of skill. You made that assumption, and it seems to me you did so in order to continue your fairly pointless dirac making explaination .

Question: Was the whole point of your response merely to "show off" the fact that you (as a male) know how to make a dirac? Because if it was (and i hardly expect you to own up to this) im afraid im not so easily impressed. :D

Saalixa   

So Nomadic princess do u mind i drop in to your place the next time there is a somali wedding and tell you to teach me how to do it?

I mean come on you wouldn't mind helping a good friend? I agree with you that the ones women sell are not exactely the type you would want but iam forced to buy it anyway since there is no store that you can chooze randomlly in where we live.

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Surely that piece of clothing is the easiest thing in the world to make.
All you have to do is sew it all together making sure that you have one big opening for the neck and two for the arms.
Voila!

What you describe there is no dirac, Ngongeow. Unless you know people who habitually were a 'jawaan' to weddings. :D

NGONGE   

Castro, what is a dirac but a fancy jawaan anyway? :D

NP,

Stop being sensitive. That stone I threw was not even directed at you or any that claimed to know how to make a dirac. I was having a subtle dig at Val (not too subtle right now). :(