Sign in to follow this  
nemo

Where does your name come from?

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

quote:Originally posted by MC Xamar:

I've had a variety of names since I joined this site.....

waryaa_liibaanow

liibaan

Liibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan........(but the admin told me to change it)

Mr. Jibis

Liban the Man

and MC Xamar

thanks for the clarification MC Xamar, and here, i thought you were Legend of Zu
That is blasphemy sxb....Legend will never change this name as long as he is member of SOL... let me go further than that and inform you that this name is slowly creeping into my other cyber personas...I am actaully worried that it will overtake my real name as well... where in the future when you meet my kids and ask them " waryaa ina ayaad ahayd"..he will reply " Ina Lejend..adeer...ee boholaha Zu" :D

Cheers

General ZU, reerku waa shax-shax iyo wax ilaahay loogu mahadiyo, saaxiib.

Reerihii SOL baan isla la'ahay...that's the only challenge for now :D . Intii kale waa ka adkaaday.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

MC Xamar, everytime I see your nick I'm reminded of the Somali guy on CBC that was calling out to the Canadian prime minister from the crowd; Mister Xaaaaaarbar Mister Xaaaaaaaaarbar! (Mr. Harper) lol.

Guess he didn't like him, eh? After all, he's calling him Mr. Sh*tbar :D:D:D:D

Jacpher   

Guess he didn't like him, eh? After all, he's calling him Mr. Sh*tbar

Either that or he’s yelling out his real name Harper in Somali. A lady named Joan used to supervise Somalis and they would call her JAWAAN. She tells everyone that Somalis pronounce her name very well compared to other immigrants. :D

Jimcaale is upgraded version of Jaamac. What does Jaamac mean? Your guest is as good as mine. Have you been to ololihii carabiga la isku bari jiray. Anaa Jaamac, Anta Faarax. Did you skip that class?

Well well when i was very very young my uncle used to call me wiil habaarane or some ppl say Wiil balo that name got stuck on me until today. I decided to call myself Wiil_Duco

MC Xamar, no he wanted him to meet his daughter, he was really excited. And harper came over to talk to the 6/7 year old girl, got very close to her face and while shaking her he told her that her vote counted! lol.