Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Spring Break

fartun   

spring break is here so I am trying to spend some quality time with my little sister(17years) and my little brother (14years) so I decided to make it unique and surprise them with vacation but I can't make my mind yet, I know is only one week, but i want to make it special coz I hardly see my lil sis and bro, because we live in different cities that’s from each other, so I just want to make them happy and take them some were, so am asking you all what is the best place to go surprise my little siblings, and yeah am willing to spend whatever it takes remember people I am not worrying about financial , as long as it worth it I am willing to give it 100% of every thing coz the love that I got for them is move bigger than a money, so just wondering the place to go to. Please let me know I really appreciated for all of your comments.

Girl, u have to give us something to work with. Three people vacationing(ugh did I use that word) can be expensive even if u don't venture far from home. More details, pls.

P.s: am moving this to General.

Katrina   

^Looool, you might as well tell her to shoot herself in the foot before boarding the flight. :D:D Mpls in March over Cally, what you been smoking dear? :cool:

hodman   

well I guess it's the snow looming when spring has already started, so I thought I'd share the joy :D but hey she's the 0ne that wants to get outta Cally and go elsewhere so I was being helpful :D

And on behalf of all in Mpls take that comment about shooting herself back and be nice :cool:

STOIC   

Since Money is the last thing you are worried about how about packing your bags and heading to Negril, Jamaica.If you are worried about the passport application fees then head towards Tybee Island in Savannah, Georgia.Goodluck....

negril29vj.jpg

negril3sq.jpg

negril45dl.jpg

Guhaad   

Originally posted by hodman:

come to Minneapolis!!

aah, magaaladeyda ha iiga cayaarn, magaceeda waa Mindi-iyo-Booliis. Fartun, if you vacation here, the two common tourist Somali attractions are; our many Hilib xalaalis (mindiyo) and the young youths who are frequently chased by local officers (booliis). better find somewhere quiet, but what is with the South-Georgia and Mississippe-buh.

that is why Kafaaxiye recommands not a trip to Somalia but California, close enough weather, but a nice place to talk, share, and stay for a brief time~

hodman   

she is in California already but looking for another place to go...don't scare her off MPLS and did you jknow that now the hilib halals are in the suburbs too.....Maryooley are hard at work I tell ya :D

Guhaad   

aah, she is already in LA, California, sometimes i answer things without finishing the question :mad:

Okay, Hodman, if you insisted where in Mindiyobooliis should Fartun visit. I never think of cold places as locations for a great gathering. here are some places;

-the three Malls

-the xalaalis

-maqaaxiyo (lovin it, improving rapidly)

-Cedar and Titanic

-and 26th Av :D

did i miss something

Pucca   

i hear toronto is a banging place right about now, if you simply ignore the rather chilly and sometimes bone numbing, heart stopping, breath taking (literally) freezing weather..you'll love the trip. smile.gif quite the 'unique' trip i tell you...totally different from cali, that much i can swear to.