Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why do guys play games

^^loooooooooooool...

Zu, oooh ileen you were talking bout 5% discount all along, silly me didn't have a clue of what was going on ;) ......walee sxb ciyaal suuq aa tahay, ciyaalkii xamar BOOCBOOCA isku xoqi jiray miyaad ka mid aheeed, aniga ciyaal CALI DHAREEROOWGA khada la sameeyo isku xogi jiray baan ka mid ahaaa :D:D:D

asxantu

lol, im suprised to see that i aint the only one whatched and fell in love with th movie 'two can play that game'

zu, lol u just realised u in a room with some Sexually frustrated males?

Qac Qaac   

Silent sistah, i think, most of the ppl here are really sexually frustrated.. with all do respect.. unless u r one of those married ppl here...

laakiin let's face it, the most used forum is the women one, and ppl usually don't talk about anything else, relationship this and that.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Why do we play Games???... We love our toys!!!... I love my transformers, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and above All Game Boy, X Box, PlayStation,and Nintendo Hehehehe.... Have U eva played Halo'??

Damn..U wont get tired of it....I missed a Day's work by playing the damn thing!!!

Cheers

you play halo? OMG!Try " Need for speed Underground and Fifa ahah you people sure now how to kill time

Can i ask a Question how do you know whether a guy is playing games on you or not?

i Swear i can never tell, :(

but i figured i've never played be4 smile.gif

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

If u can't tell the difference then u r doomed to be played. sis.

Most of the time i don't even know whether a guy is being too friendly or trying to hit on me

Seriously things should be in black and white for me other wise i'll be lost in the middle lakini al hamdulillah my husband puts everything in black and white, so i won't complain.

Silent sistah, i think, most of the ppl here are really sexually frustrated.. with all do respect.. unless u r one of those married ppl here...

qac, u admitting u are sexually frustrated?....i know for sho i aint!

Qac Qaac   

qac, u admitting u are sexually frustrated?....i know for sho i aint!

Silent sistah, if we analyse all the topics that u started, last 3 weeks, we could see easily, qofka madax xanuunka uu hayo labadeena, laakiin don't worry this one has daawo, which is raqiis.