Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

Canadians

Oz   

Ismalurto your honesty is much needed in this forum, make sure you to be nice to MMA and Nuune you will get far. Tuujiye is the leader of the Royal family.

MMA, lol you guys are lucky because of the Somalia sujuu that were in Kanata in mid eighties. They sure opened doors for all yal.

Nuune loool that was a hell of a day, I had to do so because my trip came to an end. haha the bus broke down on you loool that is nightmare.

The saak sometimes claims that his an Aussie. :D:D

Kanata

The Zack   

Ismalura(and not Ismalurto as Oz called u), why do I feel like I know u, wajigaaga wuu igu yaalaa :D

Oz LOL@aussie xitaa wuu sheegtaa zak, war it was NZ ninyahow. Not sure if it is the same thing.

nuune   

Ismalurto, wallee hadaad gewer diidey inaan igaar kuugu yeeri goor dhaw, mise waxaad tahay gaanjibad gawsuhu kala dhaqaaqeen sidey xabag u cuneysay.

Oz, kistoo u yara daji banoonta gabadha wey cusubtahay, reer Canada waa fahmi la'yihiin, allow yaa keeno Ausi aan sabaaxatul-fiinto aan la kacnee :D

Juxa   

anybody mentioned xalwo bal ana waa ikan

i miss having casiriya and the customery mango shake to go with it bal aruba ma furantahay taloow?

Buuxo   

Juxa,stock up for Eid. I really miss reer canada xalwa,it was no just saliid/Sonkor/Cornflour.

Zack,I tasted quruxlow xalwo and give it 3/5 smile.gif

Juxa   

ZAck am not reer kanada hee! where is quruxloow based?

best we have is xalwo xaaji yusuf. they get it right sometimes and the xalwo tastes great

The Zack   

Buuxo,

3 out 5? They must've had a bad day that day or u didn't try it when it was still fresh. They make great Xalwo, iyadoo kulul oo jii jiitameyso bey ku siiin markaasaad sii ruugi :D

Juxa, you are missing out on the xalwo thing then, they are located in Minneapolis.

Oz   

loool Nuune I will stop now. I can't believe juxa mouth watering this xalwa. Lol

Tuujiye   

Abaayo walaalkee nuunka halayaabin. Asagoo yar ayaa balaq afka loogashay meeshi laga rabay tujeeto.. Ilaa iyo hada waa iska carab ka jo oo carabka aa dufan ka marsan..

Waraa boolo clean ur pm nooh qamaam yahoo xitaa kan facebook waa kaa buuxaa... Casanovanimadaan africa miyaa? Lol MMA xitaa waa shidan yahay oo pm kiisa waa buuxaa laakiin isaga in uu siiradii shukhul jardiinka bixinaayo waan ogahay laakii nuune!

Nina I like u too!! Lol I'm mr canada marax yahee and you know it!! I wear that re and white on my heart lol

Wareer badanaa!!!

Ismalura   

The Zake wajigeyga kuguma yaalo mana i garaneysid; That is the comfort of posting random crazy stuff on SOL ee don't spoil it for me.

Nuune aniga igaar iyo gawar midna ma ihi ee gabadh baan ahay. get the differance. Otherwise aniga ha igu camiranan waan kuu shagay maskiin cusub oo wali alien ah baan ahay ee.

OZ don't worry about me not being nice , I am a Canadian and we are known to be nice and friendly. Juts look at our approach to most world politics. When we go to war we take one war ship and ten ships of mufins lol.

Juxa Xalwada in laiska ilaalinayaan modyayee hayeey here come the weight watchers. I should get me some xalwo too wixii ka dhici ha ka dhacee.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Neumann:

The number of guys that this thread has attracted to reach six pages shows that Da Vinci was indeed a genius.
:D

Neumann this threads popularity has got nothing to do with Da vinci or Monalisa; It is about Canada and the nomads here like Canada.