Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

Canadians

Oz   
Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Nina, convenient beel. Waa runteey. Runtaa ka hadlay nooh. I had seen and met S

You haven't been to Oz-land thou. Lol

Ps: Got up for saxuur, had my malawax with a glass of yogurt mixed with fresh milk then turned on espn. Uefa qf bloody Samdoria vs werder bremen is on and its knock out second leg. Sick match. 4-4 agg. Now i have to stay awake.

Ismalura   

Thanks A-Khadar. I can see you are a nomad too.(It is like I am the only alien). I want to be come a nomad real bad so I guess I have to keep posting and try those tricks. Ramadan kareem bro

Ismalura   

Oz I tried to understand your reply to maskiin and I couldn't except the malawax and yougurt part. I guess waa sheeko iga weyn Lol.

LoL, Ismalura. If you were a nomad, waa fahmi lahayd wuxuu ka hadlaayo OZ. icon_razz.gif

He is talking about a soccer game between German and Italian teams that was played on today afternoon.

OZ, I watched the game after the second half in the evening, a replay one. What a game it was. Jarmalka xataa kooxadooda waa wonderful to watch, especially that Marko Marin player, whom I noticed during the World Cup, but I never knew he could play like that. Maxaa la tababaray Talyaani players.

The game reminded me a certain team that was beaten by Jarmalka in the World Cup during the tournament. Can you guess that team? :D

Tuujka, Reer Australia waa reer magaal. I met OZ a few months ago. Nin balaayo uu ahaa, laakiin still ma gaaraan Reer Kanada. Never. Right, OZ? :D

nuune   

^^^ :D maa naga deysaan reer Canadoow, waad naga badbadiseen bahasha, wixiina garoor intey dhaaftey ay gaartey ciir baqdey.

gewertaan IsmaLurto ah xagee dagantahay horta(inaan qaaba-qowseeni la kacaan ka yaabi), ma Saskashwan mise muntaariyo, Koronto iyo Odawada hadee dagantahay halkaas quud kama soo socdo waayo MMA & Tuujiska aa siriq xarig mallaay ka sameesan u dhigantahay, marka kuma jiro ani.

PS: MMA Waa runaa, reer Ausi caadi ma ahan, Oz aaba ka imaadey oo kunka ku socda(one day aa Garissa inta lagu tagey looga soo noqdey ka bacdi Nakuru la sii aadey after he met us in Islii), Gantaal socdo waaye ninkaan, did I told you that crappy bus called Waamo inuu dhowr jeer nagula jabey between Garissa & Dadaab, waaba ka helay while in no man's land met an old friend oo baska saarnaa asna, it was total fun.

:D:D Ninkaan Saak ah marna Kanada wuu sheegtaa, marna Oohaayo (Ohio) iyo meelahaas ka jacbursadaa it seems. He seems kuwii Mike Harris daraadiis Ontario kaga cararay and still is carrying Canadian baasaboor, though. Saas miyaa, Saak? :D

Nuunka, xaaji waran. Dhulkii ku noqotay la dhahee. Xaaka jiro?

Basaska Waamo iyo kuwa lamid ah, it is a given markee aadaan long trips inay jabaan ama cilad kale qabsato dhowr jeer, siiba kuwa aado Mandheera iyo Wajeer. Qaarkood dhiiqo ayeeba iska galaayaan, oo maalmo kugu heynaayo meesha.

The Zack   

MMA :D:D

**Correction** I have never claimed I lived in Canada...

BTW according to the Somali constitution (which happens to be the constitution that was written in 1960's - Waxa kala dhan waa qashin) clearly states that Somali citizens are not eligible for dual citizenship marka ninyahow noo qarxis, ma garatay?

Waar mayee waligey ma dagin Canada, it happens to be few hours away from where I live so I used to go there all the time.

P.s. 401kii ka waran?

Somalina   

^^

I'm with 27468256_125x125.png

MMA, you are right, reer Kanata waa beezaniyaal. smile.gif

I don't know about Tuujiye though, wuu na ceebeeyaa kaas. icon_razz.gif

Ismalura, your status will change sooner (few hundred posts I think) than you think, so keep on participating walaal.

Btw, are you from Beacon Hill? my old neighborhood, go Gators! :D

Ismalura   

Nuune afsomligaaga waa maxay aniga miyaad 'Gawartan' igu jeedaa.Naga qalee nin yahow !

The Zake if you know about the 401 and Timhortons than you must agree that Canada is great. Come back inadeer aniga iyo MMA we can understand if you miss Canada.

Nina aniga ayaa ah ree Kanata oo boorso weyn ah ee if you Canadians need to borrow some money I am here. About the nomad title i can see that the price is high but I will keep posting.