Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

Canadians

Showqi   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

Lol Juxa saamuus halba yaa ku ekeeya...aniga maba tirinyo ee.

Recordkii adigaaba jabiyey,,, :D Soo dhowoow walaal.

Juxa,

Maxaa waaye baruur promotionka aad ku jurtid. Nobody said anything about having six pack Abs being the goal. Waxa la diiday waa baruurta wadnaha is taajisa dadka ok. And yes too many sanbuus contributes to such baruur. Marka ha ka waalin dadka walaaley.

Ismalura,

I dont count sanbuus aa? Ayayaay!

Ismalura   

Thanks Showqi. I sure can break the record for saambuus.

C&H aniga abaayo saambuus bisha soonka unbaan arkaa and it is one of my favourite foods mida kale dadka is nooleya ma ihi oo ten different foods diyaariya(read araajo) marka saambuuska waan wadaa uun untill the saxan is empty. Otherwise if i die it won't be because I am too fat so I am ok with my self.

Ismalura   

Nina, Maskiin macruuf and all of you other nomads why am i listed as an alien in my profile. The coolest thing about SOL waxuu ila ahaa the term Nomad... I just noticed yesterday that mine says alien (and I am not liking it)

Do you have to do something special to be called a nomad? Pliz ha la ii sheego coz I really want to be a nomad.

Nomad waxaa kasii sareeyo 'senior nomad.' Do you want to be a senior one as well?

You will gain the status of nomad, abaayadiis, depending on how long you contribute to SOL, especially how many posts. I don't know the exact posts one requires, but it is in hundreds, if not a thousand. So better start posting as many as you can. :D Yee shaqo la'aantaas heysaa dheh.

Nina, convenient beel. Waa runteey. Runtaa ka hadlay nooh. I had seen and met Soomaali badan qurbaha ku nool in their countries, Soomaali Canadian wax gaaro maleh, not only in SOL but meel walba.

Tuujiye   

OOOOOOOOOOOOo CANADA! waraa MMA run ahaantii, Canada dadka ka imaaday oo SOL jooga dhan waa shidan yihiin.. unlike reer UK oo wada qamaam yaal ah! wax kaste waa laga xanaaqaa, kaftan lama yaqaan and to top it all, kuligood hoosta ee xarash iskaga haayaan looooool

Ismalura, I hate that "Alien" shiidh too lool waxaa lagaa dhigay sidii in aa tahay qof gooni ka ah meesha oo kale lol... it should be jr nomad lol..

NINA, BC aa been kuu sheegatay yaah? Victoria baraf aa ka da'aayo sanadkaan ee kasoo carar mugoo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^ Kuwaas iyaga wax laga hadlo maba istaahilaan... Rudy iyo Ninyaaban yaa ka hadli karo? lool qofta ugu roon waa C&H iyadana kuwii canada Minne ka aaday in ee u badantahay bal soo ogoo... inkastoo ee dhib ku keentay murqo shiskaan baas iyo orodkaan milaayacniga ah! miss Exercise!

what do you think of kuwa qaarada hooteeda jooga? Auses! like ZU

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ismalura   

MMA I can't believe that i have to post hundreds and thousand before I am called a nomad. I don't really want to be a senior or anything..I just want to be called a nomad but i see that it costs a lot.

@ Tuujiye i agree alien ma aha term fiican it kinda scares me actualy but I guess mar unbaan a million posts gaadhi doona. God knows I have enough hadal lol

Juxa   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Juxa,

Maxaa waaye baruur promotionka aad ku jurtid. Nobody said anything about having six pack Abs being the goal. Waxa la diiday waa baruurta wadnaha is taajisa dadka ok. And yes too many sanbuus contributes to such baruur. Marka ha ka waalin dadka walaaley.

baruur promotion kuma jiro lakin waxan diidanahay that women must be fixated on their body shapes. granted abaayo people come all different sizes and shapes and you wont find the ANSWER in the gym

I have seen first hand wax ku bilowda healthy consciousness oo hadhowti full blown addiction noqda

first is reading the colories on the label, next is weighting cereal and the final would come when one apple 4 loo dhigo oo dhigba la cuno galin.

si kastaba ha ahaatee sanbuusa should be eaten in moderation, who said waan madax adkahay waaniga agreeable ka ah :D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

Nina, Maskiin macruuf and all of you other nomads why am i listed as an alien in my profile. The coolest thing about SOL waxuu ila ahaa the term Nomad... I just noticed yesterday that mine says alien (and I am not liking it)

Do you have to do something special to be called a nomad? Pliz ha la ii sheego coz I really want to be a nomad.

Yeah ask JB, he knows the best tricks to become Nomad. Plus as far I can see you are on your way to be Nomad just keep this base up. You may also need to just add little more cutting and pasting stuff and break up each one of your post into multiple mini posts like JB does.

Welcome onboard.