Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

Canadians

Ismalura   

NinaNC thanks a million I assure you bully ima karayo aniga kuwan hortood beyba i kari wayeen the 'bullies'

At jaceylbaro you got to trust me when I say I am nt that much wanting of companigaas oo kale...again 'say walahi' iyo groupyo kale toona iskuma tiriyo ee iga wareeji fowdadaas.

Ps; Koley waad iska afurtay since aad saamubus ku suuxuratay ee aniga ha i danbaajin. Who eats saambuus for suxuur anyways?

Abaayo Tujiye iska ilaali was stalker weeyee! waa ku diba. He likes to steal women's under garments! lol

u be warned! If u see him run as fast as u can.

Ismalura   

Rudy inadeer I did't even know women's undergerment's are even 'stealable' lol. Anyways maba arkin wadaadkaas (Tuujiye); the last time he said something suashaan ka weydiiyayna muuna iiga soo jawabin.

Ramadan kareem Rudy...

hadii kale intee is dhaheeso C&H saaxiibteed noqo, aa runtii waxee arkee iyadoo la dhahaayo "yarta! gacmahaan bajaqa ah bax gymka gee yaah! intaan oo broklyna cun!"... Marka waa digooyaa lee!!!

Ina bakhti lagde, ma sidaana la soo shir tagtayna? Remember I was the first gurmad who arived at the scene when you needed someone to tell you bax gymka is geey. Thefefore, I dont understand why you are warning people against me :mad: :mad:

Gabasha walaashey ahna hadii ay u baahantahay to get healthier, why wouldnt I help?

Isma,

welcome and dont pay attention to this Tuujiye, ok?

Ismalura   

Chocolate & honey thanks Huuno,

I didn't even get Tuujiye's point about the gym markii hore but now that I do Lol. Actually this is my idea of going the the gym these days and I can absolutely be part of SOL anoo gacamaha wax i noqonin. However, if it is too much trouble I will remember to call on you smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome and Ramadaan Kareem !

Juxa   

^^ welcome and i hope you are slim young lady.

meeshan healthy looking,triple chin ladies lagama jecla baa la igu yiri so there is conspiracy ladhaho GYMKA AAD

and next time fly, i hate taking buses and trains are only fun when you are with a group

Ismalura   

Slim? No. Healthy and active? Yes. I hate the gym but I am doing few other tricks to keep me from being unhealthy (not slim). I take the buses because I am still growing wings. When I get them fully grown I will fly InshAlaah.

Sida kale maxaa lagu nacay the 'triple chin' inadeer? ;)

Thanks for the welcome and Ramadan kareem

Juxa   

i dont know lakin off late anigu waxaan dareemayay un-welcome, xabadii sanbuus ood kor uqaadaba waxad moodaa in telescope lagugu fiirinayo.

anyways i hope you get your wings soon!! nothing says freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as having your own set

nuune   

Maa la iska dhaafo wixii fuuc noqonaaayo ha noqdo, wixii fuuraayo hala daayo, wixii baruur ka laalaado barako waaye,

gabdhaha gymka yaan loo dirin ee aayar jimicsada un dhaha(2 sit ups, iyo laba hareeraha), gabar gym nagu aadey hadhow lafo sidii cambaha u adag hadee la soo baxaan yaa ka masuul ah, yaase laf cambo tabar u haayo, yaase ku dhaco!

Juxa   

^^ qaabdaro walaalkiis, the world is big enough to accomodate all, big, small, fat and thin

besides i bet you that gabdhaha kuuskuusan have better features and considered to be beauty than kuwa lafahooda soo taagtaagan yihiin.

i say say no to the gym and embrace your baruur

nuune   

^ :D

i say say no to the gym and embrace your baruur

That is what I am campaigning for smile.gif

viva wixii baruur leh, and lastly, suxul baruur

Ismalura   
Originally posted by Juxa:

[QB] i dont know lakin off late anigu waxaan dareemayay un-welcome, xabadii sanbuus ood kor uqaadaba waxad moodaa in telescope lagugu fiirinayo.

Lol Juxa saamuus halba yaa ku ekeeya...aniga maba tirinyo ee.

But seriously my idea about this whole fat and slim debate: We don't have to fit in to hollywood's idea of being slim or what ever and what is preferred (by men) is not the most important factor here. As long as you feel healthy and you functioning is not negatively effected by the fat than you are good to go. Just eat sambus, enjoy life and get things done !