Sign in to follow this  
Ismalura

Canadians

Ismalura   

I am taking the via rail to Toronto and I am not finding it such "a humane way to travel"... or may be it is because I am in the economy class !

War baad soo wadaayee maxaa laga wadaa?

Tuujiye   

Via Rail is ok but I would never pay that much.. Grayhound would be perfect for me lool

Taking the Via Rail cross country, then yea! I would love to do that one day iinsha allah...

Wareer Badabaa!!!

BOB   

Doob Dareen Baa Dilay! :D

Waar orodoo seexo meesha hasoo taagnaane. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ismalura   

I used to take greyhound but i just wanted to see how the via rail is... finding out it is only more expansive and not that much different !

Somalina   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

Any one ever take the via rail train in Canada? Candians here, no?

Ramadan kareem Saomali Maxamed....

:)

Welcome to SOL Ismalura, and Ramadan Mubarak.

If you are heading to Toronto from Ottawa, Greyhound is the most economical option.

:D:D at Easyride.

Ileen Easyride wali waa socdaa. Maxaa isticmaalay the years between 2000 iyo 2001.

Waligey ma arkin, though, Soomaali isticmaaleyso Via Rail.

Why don't you use Porter airline? It is a lot cheaper, only a hundred dollar or so. And it is only something like forty minutes or less of flight time.

N.B. - Welkam to SOL.

Tuujiye   

LST qoftaan loodka cusub waaye nooh say walaahi grad school ee kasoo baxday lool.. Via Rail kulahaa 20 years ee kusocotaa intaan canada joogay and wiligee ma qaadan lool.. Easyride is the shiiiiiiidh! islaamaha iyo oodkacooda aa la iska raacaa lool...

MMA Air Canada is cheaper sxb.

JB and BoB, labo qulwale iyo shan faataxo oo xanaaqsan ha idnku dhacaan.. aaaamino dhaha!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Islaamaha oodkacooda iyo waxaas waxaa kasii fiicnaa sheekooyinka xiisaha lahaa. Soomaali badan oo baabuur van isla saaran la ahaa, sheeko kama dhamaaneysee. And the trip would end in no time sida sheeko ka sheeko loogu jiro.

Oodkac bas ma keeni jirin, xataa doorsho iyo buskud iyo xalwo kuwaa soo qaadan jiray, and of course, Soomaalis being Soomaalis, they would share in no time. It is one of the many occasions you love being Soomaali. You would never need a rest stop wax ka cuntid, only for musqul ma'ahee.

Tuujka, I didn't know Air Canada seats were that cushy. It had very, very comfortable seats and leg space on a flight I used recently. As a qof dheer, I care about this very much. Haddaa ogaan lahaa this, waa hore ayaaba isticmaali lahaa. Last time I used it wasn't this cushy.