Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

*WHAT MAKES YOU ANOYYED IN TODAYS SOCIETY***

I post this topic becouse, simply i wanted to say

what anoyyed me so much,I know some of you don't

care, which is cool,but think about it,do i really

care what you think?? this is discusion to express

ya self freely and i do love and cherish that very much.

Thats why you gonna see me around here for a long time.

Anyway the thing that bothers me today very much is,

THE LACK OF LISTENING AND UNDERSTANDING IN THE

SOMALI COMMUNITY IN GENERAL, WHERE EVER THEY ARE

Communication between somalis in general is at

worse than "20 DEAF AND BLIND PEOPLE BROUGHT

TOGETHER TO DO A PUZZLE".

yess, that means you him her, me.

A problem with out a solution.......???

THE FOLLOWING WARNING WAS SEND TO MY MAILBOX :: BY THE "ADMINISTRATORS"

... Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by private message. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

This annoys me, FREEDOM of speech, it should be conspicious ...:: This is a forum for ppl to express thier ideas don't be telling us what to do or say::. ppl complain so what they can reply back, freedom of speech:: if you value it that is:: This sort of thing annoys me

Senora   

I AGREE WITH ANIMAL FARM

What annoys me even more is people, despite their education, can still be so ignorant.

Miriam1   

What annoys me the most is people trying to escape thier culture and people..be PROUD of who you are and tresure ur roots.

A7LA-SHU   

ppl who make u make u look bad just because u they can't have what u have. in case u don't get what im saying

for example.. there is some girls we go to the same masjid. well they are goody goody sure i don't mind.. and when we go to somali weddings they like to dress up but their mom doesn't let them. while for me here i dress up any way i want to, plus my parents know it not like im hiding it. so last weddin we went to the girls went to their mom and like why can't do like her, so u know what she did. came to the masjid next week and told everyone. geee is like shit ain't my fault i got cool parents ;):D

shyhem   

pple who go to mosque and at the same time are half naked at some annoying somali weddings.Damn they really annoy me.Stick to what u know,not what u found in the west.

Honesita   

Ya'll need to get over it.....i swear....somali situations do not bother me at all...simply cuz anagaa isku keenay...and dad wax ay isku sameeyaan way ku fiicanyahay...!!! Anyways what really annoy me is the way MUSLIMS r being opressed all over the world and how the MUSLIM countries dont have the power to stop it....or maybe they do have the power, but r not willing to use it...!!!!

Salaamz

Ariadne   

Okay I am not annoyed as much by Somali issues as everyone else here is. Mine is more personal.

People who mistreat people who work for them or are providing a service. For instance no one in is treated more like sh!t than waitresses. I mean if your gonna give a tip (thats nice) but don't be a f***ing d*ckhead and toss the tip on the floor.

NoVa   

I cant' stand the NEWS. I cant' stand ANYTHING the new's say's about ISLAM...I can't stand of how they Potrate Islam as if it's this Religion that mulibates ppl's mind. I cant' stand those Muslims Governments where their countries being used to kill Other innocents. I can't stand Bush. I can't stand his whole Administrations. I cant' stand the PENtagons. I Can't stand CNN"s cuz it's the Pentagon's Biatchz.

N.O.R.F   

too right@nova!

what annoys me most at the moment is these silly kafur ppl who are surprised that u have grown a beard and keep askin why or point it out like u need to shave it off!

Blessed   

Originally posted by NoVa_2003:

I cant' stand the NEWS. I cant' stand ANYTHING the new's say's about ISLAM...I can't stand of how they Potrate Islam as if it's this Religion that mulibates ppl's mind. I cant' stand those Muslims Governments where their countries being used to kill Other innocents. I can't stand Bush. I can't stand his whole Administrations. I cant' stand the PENtagons. I Can't stand CNN"s cuz it's the Pentagon's Biatchz.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! ..... Mee too!

I stoped watching TV all together. I have no idea what is happenning in the world and walahi, ignorance really is a bliss in this regard. I Just got sick of seeing these Yanki morons being portrayed as heros when all they are doing is killing innocent ppl and forcing their dumb ideaologies on others. Allah dhulku idin la go'!

I can't stand muslim goverments(Puppetsof the west) suppressing the very people , they are suppose to serve. I can't stand muslim armies being used to suppress democracy in our countries. I can't stand people saying every Islamic political party is extremist.

Iam atleast Turkey finally experiencing some democracy where an Islamic Party won majority vote to form a goverment. Our armies should respect the wishes of our people. Thankfully, the turkish army didn't interfere this time.

I can't stand somali warlords prostituting our country and its resources. I can't stand "US" doing nothing about it. I can't stand muslims running from the very self and seeking answers and salvation in other places. If we want changes, Changes come from within!

LadyMo   

Ameenah once again I agree with u sis!

I swear I was readin all de replies thinkin howcome no1 has mentioned BUSH. :(

I swear I cant stand him, I think dat if I saw him :mad: I'd jump him like a freaked-out cat and scratch his empty brain cells out!!! :mad:

Ameenah I love wat u said, it reminds me of my mum she always says dat bout the American government-

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Allah dhulku idin la go'! [/QB]

:Dsmile.gif

NoVa   

Northerner 2 many Jaahil's up in this world... what can u say,...Lack of inteligence' runs in all of them.

Ameenah girl i dont' blame ya for not watching the new's..cuz u know what they never show where the action is at and how many ppl they have killed...I'mean who needs to see bunch of Yankee's being soluted?...

Che-Guevara

Nice wording out there to those Muslim GOvernments....cuz they trully are the "Puppets of the West".