Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

Help!!!!!!!!!

okay i go to this school mostly white and black and little foreign. last year i was playing soccer and the coach was acting ***** to the foreign kids that were playing soccer.atlanta is not the way it use to be .day by day atlanta is get lame.i wish my parent move out of here.i always like playing soccer and i am very passion about the game.it just that me and my sister were the only mulisms girls that were playing.

Hey soccer,

Girl, there will always be haters where ever you go ...so I advice you to deal with this problem you are having with your coach. Now if he is racist to all the foreign students..why don't you all collectively go to your principal and launch a complaint against him. If that doesn't work, then notify your principal's superior, and so on. Cuz racism is a serious issue that will never go away, na'mean.

Keep ya head up girl and keep playing ball,

Bachelor   

being soccer freak i understand your passion. But i have a question for ya. Does he act irrationally becasue of your race (as a foreigner) or religion? Seconde what kind of dress code do you use? A couple of years ago there was this Muslim sister in Texas high school, who wanted to play basketball game with head scarf and became a big media circuit. Eventually she fought and admited to play wearing her head scarf.

Dont give up till you get the respect you deserve.. dear show your talent bend it like XALIMO :D

N.O.R.F   

queensoccer,i feel for u sis, but from my point of view, the 1st thing u should do is keep quiet, train hard (practice more than yr fellow team members) then show yr coach that yr better than all of them! If that dont work then see yr principal!

i real want to move to minnesota but my parent like living here .that coach was a *****. she would never let us play but like when the game is coming to end she let us play.i am trying to try-out for professional soccer after i graduation.