Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

How do somalians look like? Check what they have to say...

Hi My friends at SOL. I came across this website and the stuff they say about us angered me at the same time made me. After reading this you be be the judge. Here the posted from UNCYCLOPEDIA:

Somalians are widely known for their triangular heads, quick speaking and their appearances on Americas Most Wanted. Many Somalians, in additon to a triangular head shape, also look like a Praying Mantis. Somalians that are native to Somalia descended from lost apes from Indonesia 1.1549010913329546 centuries ago (sheesh, that a FREAKING LONG rounding!). The apes flew to Somalia by boat and have settled there from then on due to its fertile lands. The apes then evolved into Somalians which are still yet to evolve again. Somalians are great food producers, as much of the world's foods are imported from Somalia. Somalia finds great trade in this and makes a hefty hay penny per annum. Somalians laugh in the face of Ethiopians as they suffer from nothing while for centuries Somalians have been evasive of these horrible but prestigious disasters. Somalians also have a hostile nature, meaning that if you saw one, you're punched in yer balls LOL

read more at :

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Somalia

NGONGE   

Heh. Very creative. Like a teenage boy let loose on his first bra, expect an avalanche of twitching fingers where all the pedants will tell you it is not Somalian but Somali. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Also, how do apes fly to somalia by boat

Lol @ food imported from somalia. I wish, I won't even mind the Somali[an] label if we were the highest import of food. redface.gif

Paragon   

Loool.

Ibti, have you ever heard of Dhoodaan's Jacbur? If you do then flying apes in a boat would sound quite plausible smile.gif .

Somalians also have a hostile nature, meaning that if you saw one, you're punched in yer balls LOL

:D:D:D kix kixxx(chokes and falls off the chair..screams at a kid who is an innocent bystander with her TRIANGULAR head bulging) :rolleyes:

Ariadne   

well it's tru a majority of somalis myself included do look like mantises with traingular heads... and are hostile the rest is all fantastical

Yes it is funny but ridicules. What if people who have no idea who Somalians are take this information seriously? I do not want to be labeled as triangular head. I am pissed. Imagine if one person who read this sees a Somali and runs b/c they are afraid of being punched.

Anyone wants to send a complaint letter with me? I am thinking we need a petition

Miriam1   

Considering the fact that I have never heard of this site...probably means its not "BIG" enough...your petition will give it more feul and attention

And why the heck do we care what they say about Islam? Did you see the Christianity page or...for that matter the Judaism page.

The joke is on everyone...sheesh

:D @ " Like a teenage boy let loose on his first bra" .. somehow that reminds me of .. xeedho la furayo .. might have been the inspiration for it.

Fabregas   

quote:Port is a kind of expensive wine, famously drunk by the Marquis de **** during his explosively wild orgies between 1910 and 1913 in the rural province of Umbria in Wales. Well known ports include Port Said, Port Klang, and Liverpool, the latter said to be the means by which Boris Johnson fell from grace in the public eye.

The first port to be invented is known to be tinta barroca, created by accident in Somaliland by Elton John in 1875 while he was trying to play a piano made of grapes. Within two years, port was popular in Europe, taken up by many illustrious figures in high society. By 1900, it was available to peasants everywhere.