Che -Guevara

President Farmajo gets an invitation from President Afwerki

Khadafi   

Che, hala Yaabin,., Afwerki sent two low-level intelligence officers to Somalia during the last year of Xassan Sh Maxamuuds reign and made an offer to normalise relations with Somalia and recognise TFG. Somalia woild then inform the UN that Eritrea had ceased to support al-shabaaab. The sanctions against Eritrea would then be easier to lift.

It is of no intrest for us to meet this bloody dictator when he is actually ockupying  parts Djabouuti and threatning  soomalida jabuuti. By having this meeting he has a lot to gain while somalis will betray another soomalida jaboouti.

4 minutes ago, Khadafi said:

Che, hala Yaabin,., Afwerki sent two low-level intelligence officers to Somalia during the last year of Xassan Sh Maxamuuds reign and made an offer to normalise relations with Somalia and recognise TFG. Somalia woild then inform the UN that Eritrea had ceased to support al-shabaaab. The sanctions against Eritrea would then be easier to lift.

It is of no intrest for us to meet this bloody dictator when he is actually ockupying  parts Djabouuti and threatning  soomalida jabuuti. By having this meeting he has a lot to gain while somalis will betray another soomalida jaboouti.

Yes I agree with you, but now Eritrea has a lot of options against Somalia. Ethiopia, ONLF, and other warlords and organizations.

Eritrea might even join AMISOM to get money, work for UAE and get foothold it lost against Ethiopia.

No need to be emotional. Djibouti can handle Eritrea better than Somalia. Somalia cannot afford to risk anything for Djibuti now other than intelligence sharing and preventing Somalis being used against Djibbouti.

I think this afewerki fellow is bad news this guy has been ruling Eritrea for war almost 30 years. He  was sha3biya leader since the 70s. He destroyed jebha elf together with woyane Meles and sebhat and aseb mesfin. He is weird guy he Is an orthodox Christian jesus baa ilaahay bu aaminsanyahay. But he loves Arabs. He supported maxaakim. Ninkani is not allright his ideology is messed up. I think the khaleejis hand  is all over this. I am not impressed by the asmara dictator.  As for the cheese man qaraxyadi xamar bu kayara raysan  hudheeelada asmara haku soo nafiso

galbeedi   

Farmaajo, as usual, will not tell us the reason of his visit, tet, in general the people Eritrea have great gratitude with Somalis , and we did help them a great deal. I would welcome the friendship of the people.

If I were Farmaajo , I would ask Afwork to lend me few battle hardened generals. This tiny nation defeated 150,000 army that was planned to takeover Asmara and Asab port.

I respect for their tenacity. When Nelson Mandela was released, he visited both Gaddafi and Castro to thank them for their help.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Farmaajo, as usual, will not tell us the reason of his visit, tet, in general the people Eritrea have great gratitude with Somalis , and we did help them a great deal. I would welcome the friendship of the people.

If I were Farmaajo , I would ask Afwork to lend me few battle hardened generals. This tiny nation defeated 150,000 army that was planned to takeover Asmara and Asab port.

I respect for their tenacity. When Nelson Mandela was released, he visited both Gaddafi and Castro to thank them for their help.

He is very ambitious man as all dictators in full control of their country are. If he does not do harm to Somalia as messenger of UAE, Egypt that would be great. Dictators easily forget, but I hope he remembers the past. Farmaajo is in trouble on this one as regards to Djibouti.

Eritrea and Ethiopia have both been given tasks and money to become America and Arab herdsmen.

It could not have been a far worst time for Somalia's weak TFG. Can you see that Turkey is also very busy and less active in the Horn understandably.

As long as he stops arming SHabab, that is good,

But other than that, we have no business  with Eritrea, Farmaajo should also remind this dictator to stay away from Djibouti.

So what can  we expect from the xabashi tigray dictator. What will the cheese man discuss with afowerqi.  Did afowerqi stop  supporting  shabaab. How can a orthodox Christian dictator support jihadst . Any way I think farmaajo should mention djibouti. And tells the asmara dictator to sit back.  Ras domairaaa  is sovereign Djibouti territory. If he doesn't give it back we will support islamic Eritrean jihad. To weaken asmara and karbaash the Christian dictator

galbeedi   

Very smart and creative people. 

"Somaliyeey Sanado badan baad silic ku noolayd, soo dhawoow"

Long live the proud people of Eritrea.

galbeedi   

Circa 2010 before sanctions isolated, I ask an Eritrean acquaintance about life in the country and development. He said , the train from Massawa to Asmara was built and maintained by the people and the biggest transformation is the countryside.

He said electricity , roads and water has reached the rural people, but those in the coffeeshops in Asmara were unhappy about freedom.

Even the Maxakamado members who were staying there in 2008 were shocked how clean the city and streets were.

Compare that to the " Jamuuriyada Faalsada Ah"

Ololaha Nadaafadu ma dhamaado tan iyo sideetankii.