Sign in to follow this  
B

OMG! I Think I Have Failed My Exams!

B   

Two days off Somaliaonline and is it any wonder I have been busy! Had two exams and they both went belly up! :(:(

Its over! my life is finished, all those years of schooling and for what? It over for me and nothing can be done to save me now. :(

I am feeling suidical right now. I think its time to finally jump off and call it a day. :(

Nuune get the plane ready saxib. :(

It is my wish that Juxa writes my will! I leave nothing, except female camel which was donated to me from a paternal uncle in Abdaal town in the saaxil country side in 2004. :(

Thanks guys! :(

Bye!

Ibtisam   

You are going to jump because you failed two exams. icon_razz.gif dude in this age, I've seen people resit the same exams 5times, just show them the money (or geel) and stop crying. Uuuf hating seeing anyone above 3yrs old cry. :mad: Makes me wanna give them something to cry about for real. :rolleyes:

nuune   

^^ Ibti, I have witnessed an egyptian girl who threw herself into the Nile, at the time, me and friends had little tourist boat and were doing some sightseing, and suddenly, bomb, we have seen someone falling from that big bridge(The one near Hilton Hotel), we were the onyl people who noticed since no one was around, or if they were, no one care anyone.

gabadhii anagaa caawiney, and luckily, she was alive, we asked her why she did this, she said she failed one subject in her final exams, she passed 9 subjects, mostly As and Bs, she was only 17 years old, that was mid-2007kii.

Marka, hala yaabin if B uu iska tuuro buundada, though no one will help him.

I like his topics though, fun, and weird :D

Waryaa B, I left you my number, advise me the times that suit you, and will bring you to the nearest bridge, you want small bridge, or higher one, da higher the more exciting me think

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ you want small bridge, or higher one.

Xaaram allah ka baaqa and B wax xuun lama sadsad. I think you need daqan ceelis so ciyaal xaafado shidball ha kugu ciyaaran. icon_razz.gif

Nuune that is in 3rd world country, you must pass with flying colours the first time, this guy is in the west, even a D or 3rd is considered a pass or grade :rolleyes: so it is impossible to fail for him dhee

NGONGE   

I want to kill Ibti. I truly do. I want to strangle her and watch her gurgle as I'm breaking her tiny neck and shouting "B is a windup merchant, you wet tissue".

nuune   

lool@flying colours first time, that is true, I remember a time I used to hate gettign As A+, untill I was told A is da highest, waxaan raadinayay Z iyo T wax la mida, I love Africa :D

Ibti, dont mind B, waad calool jilcantahay ee is adkee yaakhey :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Showqi:

Hey ,, where are you going? don't jump yet. Can I have that female camel
:D

What an insensitive p*&^%%*$ you are!!!!! But since you brought it up, *exem* Juxa, you know my village is nearly in Saaxil as such I'm his next of kin.. :D

The other day I was passing by this Hornsey Lane Bridge in North London, a hotspot for suiciders, the bridge locally known as the suicide bridge. I was also told gruesome stories about it and how each year more than 30 people jump of there to their death.

B, I know you joking balse sxb wax xun ha saadsanin.