Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

shyhem   

Originally posted by Haddad:

[You think that would make it difficult to find her? All it would take is ask you friend, the recruiter, some questions about you. [/QB]

Without disrespecting you in any way, shape or form,i wanted you to keep two things out of your mouth

A)My sister

B)My friend

The topic was about amodel and all you had to do was say whether she is hot or not.But guess what, you took the road less travelled.Saxib my sister and my friend are the wrong exits you're taking and consider them like Area 51 YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO THERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

This is not the first time you're talking about my friend the recruiter,remember when out of the blues you said "did you get that advice from u'r friend the recruiter at the mall" He saw that comment and was wondering what on earth you want from him and now you're at again and once agin i can assure you he is watching and must be wondering why you keep draging his name on website.

You can talk about me in anyway you want,but please lets keep my friends and my sisters out of this,otherwise i will go ugly on your azz and i don't think thats something to be proud of.

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

...otherwise i will go ugly on your azz and i don't think thats something to be proud of.

Now, what's that supposed to mean, or what's that supposed to make me feel? You think you can go ugly? I don't think so.

i gave her thumbs down!! cuz she got red eyes!! she looks like shes on crack! loooool.

LMAO@Rudy. This is the funniest you have been so far. I just can't get over the red eyes lol rudy. Unless you are a former junkie yourself, how did you come about noticing the red eyes?

Shyhem, I think you have an admirer, and no it isn't me. Don't go ugly on him, just turn him down gently or else you would hurt his feelings.

king_450   

Once a while you see a thread that will make you reply and drag u in the site even though you don't have time to do so. Here is my two valuable cents.

The question was and is , Is she Hot? or Not?

Simple reply from me, Yes indeed she is hot and i hope i got the liberty to say so, cz her other significant might be reading or seeing such posts and doesn't like the childish arguement that is going in here. As for me i love to see such pics call me pic pervert,cz when you get tired of reading and have time to kill, you need to see such pics to assure you how lovely our ladies are. Nice pic. Please if you know this lady can you get her permission if we can blow up and post in the campus legally?

Honestly, she isn't hot.

she's is hot:

********please don't post pictures of naked women on SOL. Please read the golden rules of SOL.

Admin

[ August 29, 2005, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

I don't find her hot but I think that's a good thing.

For every kind of woman there's a man that'll drool. Ah, romance.

Now wipe the drool off the screen boys. There. This post should come with a warning: danger of electrocution...

shyhem   

Originally posted by Haddad:

Now, what's that supposed to mean, or what's that supposed to make me feel? You think you can
go ugly
? I don't think so.

Who do you think i'm,law enforcer....execuse me if i'm killing your appetite,but hey i'm not here to explain to you Miranda vs Arizona nor am i known for answering rhetorical questions.Now do you have anything meaningful to tell me.

Bishaaro

In relative to the fight btw you and Fidel

:D

layzieh girl

Looooooool YOu said it like its.I don't wanna hurt anybody's feeling nor do i believe in violence.I mean until now i was never accused of domestic violence :D

King 450

Permission granted,but rememeber i'm not responsible if you lose taste in all the women in your campus,especially the non somali ones.

Emotionally Unstable

I don't know what you posted there,but we can't take your judgement seriously until we are absolutely sure prozac and paxil-Cr compliance is 100% on your side.

Anyway where can i find what you just posted there,bear with me brother i'm just curios.

Zephy

Me thinks that way......unless proven otherwise

:D

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

Now do you have anything meaningful to tell me.

Other than having failed to show what your face can transform to, not much.

Haddad It will be really good if you mind your own business than dragging me in your conversations. you don't know me neither do i, but i can find out who you are and the personal vendetter you have against me.

Again you need stop mentioning me in your conversations. don't seek more attention that you don't need.

peace out

Shyhem, I had to think about this one and the answer is that there isn't one. I don't find women hot. I leave that to the men.

At ease men, it ain't worth the bother.

naaah she aint got nothing going for her.No front no back just a whole lot of mosquito.Forget it.... a real woman needs to have some meat on those bones.....not a tonne of lard..there is a difference, she needs to be voloptous.Till you move on from this mosquitos you aint seen nothing yet boys