Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

shyhem   

Haddad

The girl could have a brother who's conservative. I don't think he'll be happy with how she dresses or her picture in a public forum.

Yes i got it, and the above statement is what you said and it doesn't address me but rather the brother of the sister which obviously i'm not.

As for me,when and if i become conservative,i will try to keep my azz out of trouble and that includes keeping my opinion to myself.

Jacpher   

You could be right,but it ain't my business to know if every girl has a conservative brother.As a matter of fact i don't really like girls with brothers.My personal interest doesn't allow me to have any relatioship with the girl's brother for he is an obstacle to my interest.

What if you were the brother? Just a thought!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

What if you were the brother? Just a thought!

I think he would be fair. Since he doesn't mind how the girl in the picture dresses, her job (aproffessional model), the possibilty he might date her- I think he wouldn't mind all those for his sister.

I know meeeen the brother sounds like he is from Tora Bora or ancient middle eastern look alike town.

I am Not gonna Directly comment on The particular brother here. He has refused to respond to any of my replies and posts in the past[since a particular one on one face off btwn me and him a while back,i guess]. I have a feeling he will not relpy to this post either.

In regards to the comment above,i will speak in GENERAL terms,so as to respect his wish[of not replying to my comments]

Its not so much about moral talk and policing.It has so much to do with people Jumping to conclusions,judging hastily and making not so very correct comments.

Most ppl have good intentions,to do the right thing and say the right things but fail to deliver that message due to communication problems and or just good ol seef labood traits.

If one would do a quick query about the topics before replying,Think about the consequences that his or her comments might bring about[by looking silly or irking fellow nomads],this place would be boring,no?

Anywhoo,this 'commonsense' commentaries are *&^%% up my bad boy image. You have a good week:D

Baluug   

I can understand what Haddad is saying that her family may not approve of posting her pic in any forum,but she obviously doesn't care about that because she had her picture taken like that in the first place.

Fanisha   

In the name of equality, can we get some pictures of some hot boys up in here? I elect myself as a volunteer judge.

*Hearing that Thong song playing in my head*

Bess.   

i feel bad for her... :( ...she did put herself out there...but i doubt she would enjoy being talked about as if she was on display at the local market...feels a little exploitive...and meat market like....

dont feel bad fr her besbaaso she put up her advert and i am sure she is enjoying all the attention she is getting or as you put it the MEAT MARKET.You reap what you sow sister

Bess.   

who knows if she is enjoying it or not...we shouldn't join the band wagon and contribute to her ignorance...by enjoying ourselves and some how...adding to the idea that wat she is doing is ok...by calling her hot...and so forth...regardless of her looks ...

NGONGE   

There you go DreamGirl :D

01a6.jpg

Don't worry, he has no conservative brother. :cool:

PS

Can we try to limit the nonsense to this topic and the Troll one please? I beg you, people. I really do. On my knees if you want.

Brown said --- I dont think shes Thaaat Hot ,Shes too ETHNIC for me You find non-Ethnic women to be hotter than ethnic women?

I have seen that Somali girls website done by Radio Baranbaro – and it had couple of Somali models from Europe on there, there was this one from Germany, she was very beautiful. Have you guys seen Buffie the Body :eek: , just Google that ;)