Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Brown:

But dont you think you are better off being 'cool'?

It's not that it's better to be so always. There are exceptions.

It's not that it's better to be so always. There are exceptions.

True true,But i beleive as a Muslim,you should be tolerant.If things happened and transpired btwn the two of you,then so be it.

I think its fair to be mature and reasonable. Of

Haddad   

An hour has passed, another hour to go for the challenge to materialize. I will be disappointed if what Kashafa said (You know damn well empty threats mean jack squat on cyber-space) turns out to be true.

Kashafa   

US Marines, You talk a lotta smack for a leatherneck. Must be allat 'tabacker' ur chewing. Be easy and have a cold cup of caano geel with 3 qaando of sukur.

Pujah   

^^ Are you planning to help out Haddad? I hear US marines is very very dangerous. lol

P.s. Isn't the two hour up yet...just checking if our information analyst is ok. :D

Haddad   

Originally posted by Aykutubeey:

I hear US marines is very very dangerous.

What you have heard is hype. Pehaps, you have watched too much Hollywood movies. Understand, the reality in life differs fundamentally from those movies. Iraq presents an ample example. Those in the business know it, and would discourage using a civilian tone like yours.

The challenge is over. And no, there's no winner or loser, as it was what it's; a virtual challenge. But, I have to say, all what the recruiter has managed to prove is; incompetency.

An hour has passed, another hour to go for the challenge to materialize. I will be disappointed if what Kashafa said (You know damn well empty threats mean jack squat on cyber-space) turns out to be true.

Hadaad,You are OBVIOUSLY upto something here.That was plainly trying to provoke this officer.

You called him application filler. You asked shyhem on more than two occasions 'if the recruiter at the mall will help find something' (cant recall quite clearly).

You mentioned to him another time about 'IF he got some advice 'recruiter from the mall' ;Obviously you are up to something here.whatever it is,i think its quite childish.

Come on Man, I always thought you were smarter.You are turning into a child all over a sudden. You are OBVIOUSLY upto something. You are purposely looking for a fight, to get even?

But, I have to say, all what the recruiter has managed to prove is; incompetency

*ADMIN: You should come into this thread before things get ugly in here*

Haddad   

You are purposely looking for a fight, to get even?

Maybe. Perhaps, you could be a worthy challenger?

Maybe.

If this is a personal issue,why dont you contact him & or his superiors(You know his employer,The department of the navy?). This should solve it.

Unless otherwise you are against the fact that he is a MUSLIM and an officer in the US MARINES?(is that your issue?)

I am a worthy challenger? Is it about me now?

bilan   

hadaad if you're serious and know where he is why do not you fly to him, and get even with him away from us? this is really childish as someone said before, shyhem asked a question about a model who is an adult, whether her brother is conservative or not is irrelevent, she is an adult, or you think women will always be underage and need guardian ? and you acted as the girl was naked or something and turned innocent thread into insulting thread :eek: . use your brain bro rather than your emotions.

Haddad   

Are you against the fact that he is a MUSLIM and an officer in the US MARINES?

So, you know the fact? You finally come out of the closet, admitting you personally know the officer. There was no need to hide it.

Originally posted by bilan:

if you're serious and know where he is why do not you fly to him, and get even with him away from us?

It's the other way around; he claimed that. Perhaps, you should read better, to understand better.

Gediid   

And I thought the armys job was to guard our borders,since when have they gone high tech and threatened simple people online trying to have a good time with God who knows what...... :confused:

But seriously I fail to understand how a simple question like "Is she hot" could deteriote into this...For crying out loud Haddad yes she's HOOOOOOT and stop it there.

So, you know the fact? You finally come out of the closet, admitting you personally know the officer.

OK,for the sake of your pedantry 'Burst a nut feeling',lets say i know him.(purposly for this argument).Perhaps i should remind you also of the whole incident that transpired becoz of this?(AJs thread?,You know what am on here? NO)

But for your pedantry thrills lets say 'I Know him",can you now focus on the question? which i asked earlier and i re quote :

Unless otherwise you are against the fact that he is a MUSLIM and an officer in the US MARINES?(is that your issue?)

It's the other way around; he claimed that. Perhaps, you should read better, to understand better

Shouldnt you also tell her how you purposely on more than several occasions dragged his name,profession and his private life into conversations that didnt need his name?

Gedid,Its not so much about him threatening anyone,it was clear(read shyhems responce) about how hadaad has pulled the officer into this argument(obviously for a reason) into convos,which he finally got,and now has dared him to do so!.

Come on man...

Haddad   

Perhaps i should remind you also of the whole incident that transpired becoz of this?(AJs thread?,You know what am on here?

There's no need to remind me of that. The officer knows I am AJ, it took him less than 2 hrs to find out who I am, where I am posting my messages from, and it will take him less than that to be at my door step. Unfortunately, he failed.

Originally posted by Gediid:

For crying out loud Haddad yes she's HOOOOOOT and stop it there.

OK, you made your point.

Shouldnt you also tell her how you purposely on more than several occasions dragged his name,profession and his private life into conversations that didnt need his name?

his name? private life?

There's no need to remind me of that. The officer knows I am AJ, it took him less than 2 hrs to find out who I am, where I am posting my messages from, and it will take him less than that to be at my door step. Unfortunately, he failed.

Fine,He failed. Hes a wuss he wasnt able to get hold of you.

But it never answers the question,now does it?

his name? private life?

Are we doing the usual hadaad circles or you gonna step up to the plate this time?