Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

shyhem   

ORQILAGE

Women with meat are so yesterday.The sister has a nice azz, anything more than that is like we are trying to discover Alaska.You should be able to lift any woman you're dating and i don't know how you will do that if the woman has alot of meat and the most you can bench press is 145pounds.

Haddad

The transformation of my face happens at a time of my own choosing.Do not expect me to consult you on that.

Right now i consider you the same way Clinton used to consider Osama,You're just anuisance,an annoying fellow that deserves afew cruise missiles but not worth a full scale war.I told you to keep off my folks and so far it looks like you met my demands hence the reason i'm not that much worried about you.

Shehe

I got your point,but i believe there are three types of women.

1)the cute ones...usually noticed by boyz

2)pretty ones.......men scream "damn she is hot" when she passesby

3)and the beautiful one......women scream "wow she is hot" when she walks by.

US MARINE

Wellcome to the hood,........the marines have landed and my job here is done.

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

The transformation of my face happens at a time of my own choosing.

I guess life in the West has softened the nomad in you. All what is left of you is harmless words. I guess the same applies to the recruiter.

HADDAD:I guess life in the West has softened the nomad in you. All what is left of you is harmless words. I guess the same applies to the recruiter.

Haddad can you let this soften nomad alone Mr hard core? it took me less than 2 hrs to find out who you are and where you are posting your messages from, and it will take me less than that to be at your door step. I is not a threat but it is a promise.If you can't forget it we can solve it in a different way brother.you know what i am talking about.

Haddad   

Originally posted by US_MARINES:

...and it will take me less than that to be at your door step.

I am up for the challenge.

Wellcome to the hood,........the marines have landed and my job here is done

Welc Officer to the Best Website in the Somali Diaspora.

I think you need to be calm and relaxed in this 'Challenge'. You dont have to proof to anyone.You are after all part of the Few & the Proud :D

He's not an Officer, but an application filler

Ok if it makes you feel any better.

Welc to SOL 'APPLICATION FILLER'

Just out of curiosity,Whats your beef with this MAN? :confused:

Haddad   

Originally posted by Brown:

Just out of curiosity,Whats your beef with this MAN?

Well, that's between me and him. I don't believe it's appropriate to involve others.

Kashafa   

Haddad can you let this soften nomad alone Mr hard core? it took me less than 2 hrs to find out who you are and where you are posting your messages from, and it will take me less than that to be at your door step. I is not a threat but it is a promise.If you can't forget it we can solve it in a different way brother.you know what i am talking about.

Man, are you layin' it on thick. Filin hindi maa noo gashay. You know damn well empty threats mean jack squat on cyber-space.

Dunno why I'm ticked off atcha, bro..guess it's ur name. Always had it in for any member of an imperialistic killing machine. :mad: BUCK'EM DOWWWWWWWWWWWWN

Well, that's between me and him. I don't believe it's appropriate to involve others

Fair Enuff. But dont you think you are better off being 'cool'?

You will think its better to be tolerant? NNO

opps!!! my user name is offending people now.too bad suck it up. Hate it or love it we are the world finest.

To brown the brother knows what happen between me and him he don't want to explain neither do i.It is past and he likes to bring the past back again. Like i said it is not a threat it is a promise, and i will never do anything illegal to anyone, but i will take action like i did it before. Last time sol Has intervened, but i make sure they will not this time, and they should shut down the whole website.

Like i said the deal is on.