Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

You find non-Ethnic women to be hotter than ethnic women

NO,but this Particular Girl here is too Ethnic for me.

I am aslo Going by the old adage of : Opposites attract ;I am quite the Non ethnic farax,so to speak icon_razz.gif

Sheh: :D

shyhem   

Ducagabe

What if you were the brother? Just a thought!

I don't deal with "if" scenerios,is she my sister? No,so next question please.

Haddad

I think he would be fair. Since he doesn't mind how the girl in the picture dresses, her job (aproffessional model),

You think or you know,looks like assumption is not the best you do.Why should i care about how she dresses.Do i look like i'm the Saudi minister for vice and virture.

the possibilty he might date her-

I will DEFINATELY DATE HER,SHE IS HOT and that all that matters right now.Alittle bit of retrieved reformation will make her a pretty decent lady.

I think he wouldn't mind all those for his sister.

How did we end up talking about my sister.She is in undisclosed location and you won't see her anytime soon period.

OG Moti   

Waaw, the girl looks good, but Hadaad somehow is right, but it is not the brother who has the right to decide how she dresses, he can be concervative as much as he wants, my concern is the girl, did you have her permision to post her picture? if yes maaaaaaaaaaaaan she is hot and i am willing to communicate if you give me the means to... send me the contact number, e-mail addresss, Date of birth, and her website if any..

Peace

Aux   

Good looking enough to be a high school girlfriend... BUT not HOT! The hair and the smile ain't doing it for me. I've not seen the back though...that might change my mind. smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by P_508:

she is hot and i am willing to communicate if you give me the means to... send me the contact number, e-mail addresss, Date of birth, and her website if any..

I think you've been in cambodia too long,Moti...Time for u to move somewhere where there's some other somali people.Not to say she's not good looking,but I've seen better even in Calgary,and there's not much somali's here

STOIC   

The reason I posted the picture was because Shahym’s link was not working. Do I have a permission from the girl to post her picture here? No. Do I know the girl ? No I don’t. This is not a place to maintain or police self –concept and social comparison of all Somali girls. Whenever I post news articles with pictures and stories I don’t ask for permission, as long as I can paste and provide a link. Pictures like this can be found in magazines and daily newspapers. Why are we all acting up like we have never seen a Somali cover girl? This picture is the same as other countless pictures we post here. Don’t you all think the airing of all this pomposity is tactless and banal?. Who cares if her brother or sister sees her picture on SOL. The girl already made up her mind to be exposed as a model (plus she is an adult).I think she will even be thankful for us calling her hot! The girl might be saying under her breath somewhere in Eastleigh "Don't you wish your girlfreind was hot like me" :D

J.Lee   

^ Where?

Canada? God forbid.

Define Hot.

As long as a person resembles my idea of a human being, they are HOT. However, if they look as though they should be their own specie, then they are COLD.

Needless to say, I like people that look cold rather than hot.

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

She is in undisclosed location

You think that would make it difficult to find her? All it would take is ask you friend, the recruiter, some questions about you.

Castro   

Originally posted by checkmate:

^^^Dude, get some sleep.

Dude, it's only 11:44 PM. Cinderalla has another 16 minutes before the clock strikes midnight.

You look thirsty, have some Hatorade.

stoic i knew this chick from somewhere! i cant think right now! due to a heavy week!

i gave her thumbs down!! cuz she got red eyes!! she looks like shes on crack! loooool.