Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Isn't she hot?

shyhem   

^^

Damn i say hotter than Nevada meeeeeeen,i see me going safari to africa, the motto of the day will be hunt 'em and gather 'em,ofcourse i'm not talking about fruits and animals in the forest,i'm just exercising my option .......

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

The link asks for registration.

Originally posted by STOIC:

Now that his Hot!

Define Hot. Think about the picture you have posted. The girl could have a brother who's conservative. I don't think he'll be happy with how she dresses or her picture in a public forum.

Castro   

Originally posted by Haddad:

I don't think he'll be happy with how she dresses or her picture in a public forum.

Man, it's the second time today I agree with Haddad. What's happening to me?

His unhappiness with how she dresses we can't do anything about. But the fact that her picture is posted here, probably without her permission, is iffy. And she is HOT, too young for me though.

Aha!.Isn't it ironic the same link you are asking for is the above picture?.

If People just took a Minute to think & Pause before JUDGING,wouldnt things be much better?:

I guess You'd Need permission from a PROFESSIONAL MODEL to post her pics.

[ Farhia Ahmed Abdullah, 21, is a model with Real Concepts, Nairobi. Hobbies: Travelling and surfing. ]. She even likes surfing,Wonder if shes an SOL nomad smile.gif

But hey Brown is too MOUTHY eh? smile.gif

Stoic,You coudave told folks that is THE SAME PICTURE Dude :D

Topic: I think she is hot

I dont think shes Thaaat Hot ,Shes too ETHNIC for me icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Hadad, Mr moralist aka Mr religious.I like your campaign of excising the moral decayed cancer in SOL. You like to enthrust your advice and moral stand on where it is not needed.You like to accuse people's idea by heaping reproach on your one line rhetorical questions.It was not my intention to wish an ill wish to the family of the girl. I don't think me posting the picture here will damage the girl family since the picture already appeared in a national newspaper.If i may offended this "ghost" family, i think they will be willing to accept my sincere contrition since that wasn't my aim.I like though how you preach from the pulpit by nitpicking on people's sentences!

PS Adminstration, whats up with the time limit of editing our writtings? now this looks ugly, its hot though!

shyhem   

Originally posted by Haddad:

[QB] The link asks for registration.

Don't worry about the link,it only contains the picture Stoic pasted above,nothing more nothing less.

Define
Hot
. Think about the picture you have posted.

I thought about it for a while and i'm still getting the same answer.My brain keeps telling she is hot and i think that is my final asnwer.

The girl could have a brother who's conservative.

You could be right,but it ain't my business to know if every girl has a conservative brother.As a matter of fact i don't really like girls with brothers.My personal interest doesn't allow me to have any relatioship with the girl's brother for he is an obstacle to my interest.

I don't think he'll be happy with how she dresses or her picture in a public forum.

I'm not amiracle worker so i can't properly know what her brother thinks of her lifestyle.The girl's picture is in aperfect place,in aforum where we are appreciating her beauty.

There is nothing wrong with putting the sisters pciture up in here for the following reasons

a)the picture is not private,the sister posed for amagazine and anyone with money can buy the magazine and do whatever he wants with the newspaper and that includes using the girls picture as toilite paper.

b)She sister aproffessional model which means she makes her living from the camera,and therefore the more exposure she gets the better for her career.

C)Does she look like she concerned about what folks like you or me or her family think of her picture.

You could be right,but it ain't my business to know if every girl has a conservative brother.As a matter of fact i don't really like girls with brothers.My personal interest doesn't allow me to have any relatioship with the girl's brother for he is an obstacle to my interest.

^ :D

JumaTatu,I am Begging you to give me one of those rolling emoticons here: HaHa :confused:

shyhem   

^^

You know the pain of dealing with sisters with brothers.You call the sister, and the dude answers the phone and says "she ain't here" and you be like "ni99a get off the phone and hand it over to the owner,u f**king freaking loser,why u staying home, don't you have a life or something that keeps u away from u'r sister's phone.

You know the pain of dealing with sisters with brothers.You call the sister, and the dude answers the phone and says "she ain't here" and you be like "ni99a get off the phone and hand it over to the owner,u f**king freaking loser,why u staying home, don't you have a life or something that keeps u away from u'r sister's phone

LOL. Get her a Pager man,Works like magic.

Stoic is right tho', You speak like that and you might be asked the potentiality that 'those sisters with brothers' might be able to read your morally askew comment. :D

shyhem   

^^^^^^^

I know meeeen the brother sounds like he is from Tora Bora or ancient middle eastern look alike town.

Why can't the girls on S.O.L keep him busy,like send him a private,seduce him,flirt with him or even elope with him.The brother has just too many free times with his hands and that's bad news for the rest of us.

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

You could be right,but it ain't my business to know if every girl has a conservative brother.

You didn't get it. That was meant for when you become conservative, and view the issue from a conservative point of view. When that happens, I am sure you will particularly care about Muslim sisters like the one in the picture.