Xaaji Xunjuf

Should Somaliland 're adopt cigaal rayaales foreign policy

I think Somaliland should head different directions i think we should open up new channels in  the balkan countries eastern Europe because they are upcoming the world is.changing .brix  countries and The west are heading in commercial trade war especially the petrodollar yen war is comming very soon 

I think the Islamic republic of Iran Hassan rooxaani and imam Ali kheiimeini is a country we should open  diplomatic ties with. 'Its time to visit najaf karbala the graves.if Sayid hoesein And Sayid Ali karramalahu wadtu in najaf  And meet the son Ali sistani through the Iranian channel's we will reach the Russians. And Muse biiixi trained military school in the old Soviet union. I think vlad should  get a military outpost in zeila. We have trump already through the 30 year berbera lease  because the  Emirates are maraykan and the Jewish republic of mr bibi

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I think Somaliland should head different directions i think we should open up new channels in  the balkan countries eastern Europe because they are upcoming the world is.changing .brix  countries and The west are heading in commercial trade war especially the petrodollar yen war is comming very soon 

I think the Islamic republic of Iran Hassan rooxaani and imam Ali kheiimeini is a country we should open  diplomatic ties with. 'Its time to visit najaf karbala the graves.if Sayid hoesein And Sayid Ali karramalahu wadtu in najaf  And meet the son Ali sistani through the Iranian channel's we will reach the Russians. And Muse biiixi trained military school in the old Soviet union. I think vlad should  get a military outpost in zeila. We have trump already through the 30 year berbera lease  because the  Emirates are maraykan and the Jewish republic of mr bibi

:D :D :D

I don't think  we should  focus much time on the koonfurians  their country is still divided along sectarian tribal clanish lines galkacyo hirshabelle kismayo . The cheese guy didn't bring much new other than waiting for  aid money from Brussels Turks or  the Qataris

I think we should focus on good ties with all our neighbours Ethiopia Djibouti Egypt Kenya  etc  and ofcourse our long ally the Englishman and the Irishmen and the Scottishman and the Welshman. And the Germanic Nordic and Anglo saxionman. King john iyo king henry inaga wax u dhigi jirnay  iyo odaygi king george eeh haligmay ashaahaada wuu diiday father jees baan aminsanaya father jees cadaabta haku geeyo

We should closely follow what's going in the middle east. Koonfurians are just professional beggers aloore beesadi aaway waxa weynu kadaalnay nimanka walanweyn  eeh ku leh oday lixdan jir ah waa beezaani duq maha noooh. Nimanka xuduud baa inoo dhexeysa

4 hours ago, Saalax said:

:D :D :D

Ninyahow, I had my suspicions before but I now truly believe the Xaaji has gone stark raving mad. I can’t  make any sense of his rants and ramblings anymore. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Ninyahow, I had my suspicions before but I now truly believe the Xaaji has gone stark raving mad. I can’t  make any sense of his rants and ramblings anymore. 

Lets establish relations with Balkan states made me laugh.  

1 hour ago, Saalax said:

Lets establish relations with Balkan states made me laugh.  

In other words, waa guur guuran waaye aan rooro waaye sheekadiisa. Labaatan iyo toddobo sano marqaamid aan kala joogsi lahayn tanoo kale ee keentaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

In other words, waa guur guuran waaye aan rooro waaye sheekadiisa. Labaatan iyo toddobo sano marqaamid aan kala joogsi lahayn tanoo kale ee keentaa.

It is a more of  scraping the bottom of the barrel. Balkan states are the poorest areas in Europe basically nobodies.  :D  What happened to Queen Elizabeth I wonder and Engriis Cadde delivering the long awaited ictiraaf.  :D

The struggle we started in 1979 to make Somaliland a full fledged independent recognised republic at peace with it self with its neighbours  be It djibouti Ethiopia Kenya will never stop. The Queen of England we have good relations with since1827 when we signed the first  British ardusomaal treaty.. adeer cadaankanu loolana madaw ciiseyn mayno. Dadkan laa raacayo wayo waakuma. Makuwan budhcadbadeedka mise kuwa kicheda ugaandheeska ku jira. Mise kuwa xabashi iyo kikiyu kabba qaad  u ah.

No thank you the holy republic  shall head different direction indeed

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Labaatan iyo toddobo sano marqaamid aan kala joogsi lahayn tanoo kale ee keentaa.

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa gaalka dil gartiisana sii. So let us compare what your sober people and region have gone through in the last 27 years whilst Somaliland was in its mirqaan state. 

1. You were overrun by out of control warlords and their militias. 

2. You were completely taken over by a terrorist organisation who used your teenage boys as foot soldiers and your teenage girls as jihadi brides. 

3. You lost hundreds of thousands of your people due to two man made famines because there was no one to defend the victims. 

4. As we speak you are under effective foreign occupation and your people are at the mercy of foreign troops. 

5. Your region is hardly developed in the last 27 years of Somaliland chewing for mirqaan. 

Now if you take a look at the crackhead people of Somaliland you will quickly realise that whilst they were intoxicated they managed to defend their land, governed themselves, and lived free from the terror of warlords and religious fanatics. And on top of that they managed not only to rebuild their devastated cities from scratch but quadrupled them in size. 

So my friend if it is the mirqaan that is responsible for Somaliland's apparent success compared to your very sober people, then I want to be high in cloud nine for the next few millennia. 

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
5 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

whatever, it is time to re-evaluate and re-think, and mostly outside the box.

I agree 

11 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa gaalka dil gartiisana sii. So let us compare what your sober people and region have gone through in the last 27 years whilst Somaliland was in its mirqaan state. 

1. You were overrun by out of control warlords and their militias. 

2. You were completely taken over by a terrorist organisation who used your teenage boys as foot soldiers and your teenage girls as jihadi brides. 

3. You lost hundreds of thousands of your people due to two man made famines because there was no one to defend the victims. 

4. As we speak you are under effective foreign occupation and your people are at the mercy of foreign troops. 

5. Your region is hardly developed in the last 27 years of Somaliland chewing for mirqaan. 

Now if you take a look at the crackhead people of Somaliland you will quickly realise that whilst they were intoxicated they managed to defend their land, governed themselves, and lived free from the terror of warlords and religious fanatics. And on top of that they managed not only to rebuild their devastated cities from scratch but quadrupled them in size. 

So my friend if it is the mirqaan that is responsible for Somaliland's apparent success compared to your very sober people, then I want to be high in cloud nine for the next few millennia. 

and would choose Mirqaan State anytime 😁

Tallaabo   
On 27/07/2018 at 8:55 PM, Tillamook said:

Please elaborate further...what exactly would you recommend to "Koonfuria" to keep Somaliland in the "union"?

I wish I knew a way out this headache but given man's disposition to migrate to where the grass is greener, koonfuria should not look like a bigger Somaliland with all its problems of tribalism, nepotism, corruption, etc. Instead the clans in koonfuria should reconcile in earnest and fight corruption and nepotism. 

Also the federal system we have got now should be reformed as it is ineffective and the federal powers transferred to the member states. The current clan fiefdoms should be demolished and the previous eighteen states reinstalled. Power should then be transferred from the centre to the states in the following way:

1. The eighteen leaders of the member states should be directly elected by the public of their respective states and should form an Executive Committee for the nation. Any Somali of any clan should be able to vote in any state election or run for any office in any member state given proof of residence. 

2. The office of the president should be abolished and the prime minister chosen by the leaders of the member states (the Executive Committee) by a unanimous vote. The nation's Head of State should be a permanent Sultan from the Gabooye community. He should be chosen by his clan. The Head of State should be responsible for representing the country abroad, mediating between the politicians, dismissing corrupt governments, and being a father figure to the nation. 

3. All the cabinet ministers should also be chosen by the Executive Committee again by a unanimous vote. 

4. Members of the Supreme Court should be elected by the country's religious scholars and other reputable members of the society and the Supreme Court should be completely independent of the Executive Committee. 

5. Each member state should have an elected Parliament proportional to the population of the state and from these state parliaments committees again proportional to the size of the state selected to join the Federal Parliament. 

6. The Upper House or Guurti should be the clan leaders and should be directly elected by their clansmen. Again the number of clan elders should match the population of the clan they represent. The role of the Guurti should be advisory. 

This is my idea but let me know if you think it is unworkable or unsuitable.