Deeq A.

Faysal Cali Waraabe is to be jailed after arrival

President muse shouldn't  arest our sultan faisal ali xuseyn.  Faisal wu qaldamay he should apologise  to the president and the people of Somaliland and not eat cheese  for a whole week. Hana weyseysto 40 jeer.  Qabrigi sheikh yusuf alkaynun al baqdadi  in awbarkhadle ha booqdo and  the afro hashemite republic will forgive him wuxuna noqonaya wali so daahiray. Xisbiga ucid iyo faisal baa hanoolaadan

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

lol. I don't think Somaliland will jail Waraabe because that will be a win for Gaas and Puntland. They gave him the nickname Mr. Bean or something similar. :)

I don’t think Muuse has any appetite for locking up anyone these days. He’s got other big problems to deal with and the last thing he should do is to turn Faisal Niic Badane into a political prisoner.

Just imagine Faisal upon release calling up the media acting like a latter day Qalbi-dagax...lol😆

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I think he should be imprisoned for a while otherwise he will get out of control and drive us crazy. 

I hear some folks wanna put Muuse to the test and insist that he locks up Faisal to prove he did not send him to the Somalia conference in Brussels  as his own representative. 

Holac   

There is a chance Mr. Bihi will send Faysal to jail. The unknown is on whether Faysal will take this in stride or blow up against Mr. Bihi.

Barwaaqo   

Sharcigeenna meela kagama taalo yaan Walaweyn la salaamin. Faysal waa Xariif Wuxuu ogtahay In magaca Walaweyn aan xasaasiyad laga qabin salaantoodda.

Feysal is useful idiot. It make no sense for Biixi to arrest him. After all,  he has always been in the pocket of the ruling party and was used to undercut the real opposition party.

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Barwaaqo said:

I like how they bring together a few docent unemployed men, women, and some children to "welcome" every desperate politician. 

galbeedi   

Faysal shacabka beenta loo sheegayo ma ahan. Waxa uu  Sheegay in isagu  uu dawlada la sheegayo ahaa. Hawsha Duriyada ayuu ku maqnaa cid xidhi kartana ma jirto 

if they arrest him, who is going to defend the weak Muuse Biixi.Faysal  Waraabe is co-ruling with Kulmiye. Without him , there would have been one Kulmiye and two opposition parties.

muxuu yidhi, ma Anigii Beenta kula waday bad riwaayadii igu  dabaqaysaa 

galbeedi   

Of coarse he is used by Kulmiye to survive against the opposition, he also uses them to be on the forefront of the Somaliland agenda.

He knows Farmaajo personality, got his number and can meet sometimes  At the same time he will demand the arrest of those who visit Mogadishu for whatever reason.