Shortness of breath

Teary eyes

Blocked sinuses

Itchy throat

Lots of sneezing
I think Val just found the cure for love. :D

BenadrylAllergyReliefOneADayTablets.jpg

Tuujiye   

war wax jaceel la dhaho ma jiro!! markii sariirta la isla tago bas buu jaceel dhashaa ama caruur kabacdi.. inta kale waa iska xafaarow iyo damac lool...runtii...

Val lool kaalay jaceel dhan waxaa ka dhigtay in uu yahay cudur burankiito camal! like in uu yahay tiibisho camal!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Chimera   

How?

If your willing to sacrifice a limb for that special person. If that person fell in the sea with a white shark swimming nearby, you'd rather jump and die than live alone and cry, evendo the shark still ends up ripping the two of you apart lolol. This system of measuring what is real 'love' is the most ancient of all, you see if a hunter gatherer's family was jumped by a wild animal, he/she would have two choices, either run, which is a clear sign his/her level of affection towards his/her spouse and seed can't be termed 'love', instead they are a necessity of life. If he/she stays, then the caveman/woman is clearly in love.

So visit your local zoo, enter the lion's den, and see for yourself.

^^^ So if I see you missing a limb, I would know you sacraficed for your love..lol

You know your in love, when you have strong feelings for six months for the person.