Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Do You Know You Are In Love?

I have been thinking about this for quite sometime now. I heard you know when your in love but how can you know it? Its only an intangible feeling. I also heard that love is something you feel as you spend more time with someone like familiarity. But I am just not sure. I mean I have loved before but I don't think it was love. Maybe receiving love is not the same as giving love.

Adeer somalidu way iska helaan love is not in maryoleey dictionery ,,,,adiguse hadaad rabto inaad wax jeclaato guurso oo 5 ciyaala dhal eventually you in love with your Farah,, that is what i call Dan iyo wada noolaansho (in short call it Maryooleey Romance!).

Somalina   

That sounds like arranged marriage.

Jahwareer maku dhicin waligaa miyaa adeer? Somaalida are like East Indians when it comes to jaceyl. :D

B   

queeny, Love is for fools. Don't waste your time with such trivial matters.

it's an irrational feeling i try to keep in check. it can so easily be abused. and no i don't think i have ever been in love, close on one occasion but managed to bring myself back from the brink.

^ that disgusting... I am sorry but no one farts is that beautiful. Even new born babies are smelling and dirty creatures.

Originally posted by B:

queeny, Love is for fools. Don't waste your time with such trivial matters.

I suppose you know about love? Sort your life out before you advise others on theirs.

B   

stop posting silly questions! Do you have an insatible appreiate to ask silly question my friend. My love life is fine and I am not willing it share it with strangers.

You certainly dont know about love! your idea of love is the stuff you see in hollywood movies and the like. Do yourself a favour and be real because love come from respect,loyalty and compassion; not some hollywood hunk wooing the ladies of their feet.

Herer   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

Adeer somalidu way iska helaan love is not in maryoleey dictionery ,,,,adiguse hadaad rabto inaad wax jeclaato guurso oo 5 ciyaala dhal eventually you in love with your Farah,, that is what i call Dan iyo wada noolaansho (in short call it Maryooleey Romance!).

right answer, I truly agree